Items Items

Aloe Vera Juice

SoapGoods Inc
30 Days
Price in points: 83 points
In stock
Add to Wishlist
Aloe Vera Juice, Safety Data Sheet


Commonly used in makeup, moisturizers, soaps, sunscreens, incense shampoos and more. The color difference in color in the Aloe Vera Juice is normal do to the fact that we are working with a plant that is affected by the climate change and the season of the year this leaves are harvest, this will not affect the quality of the product.

You will see some color variance between batches of product manufactured. Since this product is not decolorized, the color we get from the aloe liquid is what we get and is dependent upon season and field the aloe is harvested from.

Aloe Vera Gel is commonly used in makeup, moisturizers, soaps, sunscreens, incense, shampoos and more.

Having a long association with herbal medicine. aloe Vera has been used as early as the 16th century.


Other Names: aloe barbadensis juice
CAS: 8001-97-6
Appearance: Water Like, viscosity of water, yellowish color. This is not decolorized, so color can vary from season to season, depending on growing conditions. This does not affect quality of product.
INCI Name: aloe barbadensis
Solubility: Soluble in water.
Natural or Synthetic: Natural, harvested from Certified Organic Fields, however repackaging facility is not certified organic so this is not certified organic. Aloe Vera is grown year-round and is a labor-intensive crop, everything is done by hand. agricultural specialists cultivate the aloe plants with care. The leaves of the aloe plant are harvested continually, every day of the year, and then taken directly to the manufacturing facility for immediate processing.

We recommend refrigeration of your aloe vera to extend shelf life. Estimated shelf life is 1 year unopened or 90 days from opening if refrigerated.
Ingredients: Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice > 99.5%, The other 0.5% additives are Citric Acid, Sodium Benzoate, sodium sulfite


Not for Ingestion

Safety Data Sheet (Aloe-Vera-Juice.pdf, 65 Kb) [Download]

Sort by:
Great for using in cloth wipes solution for my babies. Really soothing and nice on sensitive skin.
0 0
This is a great product for making hair soft and tangle-free
0 0
Write a review