About Dead Sea Salt Coarse
- Synonyms: Dead Sea Salt, Sea Salt, Isreal Salt
- INCI Name: Sodium Chloride
- CAS: 7440-23-5
- Einecs: 231-598-3
- Viscosity: Solid
- Solublity: Soluble
- Storage: Cool, dark dry area, air tight container preferred
- Appearance: Salt Granules, large
- Odor: Low to no scent
- Natural: Occurs naturally
- Packaging: 1 Lb is a single bag, 5 Lb is a single bag, 25 lb is 5 x 5 lb bags, 55 lb is a single bag
- Shelf life: Indefinite, Suggested retest date 5 year from purchase
Usage / Benefits
- Industries: Cosmetics, skincare, spa treatments, bath products, alternative therapies, beauty salons, wellness retreats, hair care, aromatherapy, massage therapy.
- Applications: Exfoliation, bath soaks, therapeutic salt wraps, scalp treatments, muscle relaxation, skin hydration, detoxification treatments, spa pedicures, skin softening, psoriasis relief, acne treatments.
- Benefits: Mineral-rich content, skin rejuvenation, relief from skin disorders, improved circulation, reduced muscle pain, detoxification, reduced inflammation, enhanced hydration, acne reduction, stress relief, relaxation, improved sleep quality.
- Products Uses: Bath soaks, facial scrubs, body exfoliants, therapeutic foot baths, scalp treatments, homemade bath bombs, salt-based shampoos, massage oils (when dissolved), detox bath blends, homemade soap formulations, skin masks, salt lamps.
- Safety: Generally safe, however keep out of eyes and do not eat.
- Cautions: Not for ingestion, keep away from pets and children who may attempt to eat.
- External Use Only: Even if food grade, we do not provide items for ingestion, all of our items are for external use only.
Dead Sea Salt Coarse
Dead Sea Salt Coarse is not just any ordinary salt. Harvested from the deep mineral-rich waters of the Dead Sea, this distinctive salt is cherished worldwide for its potent benefits, especially in personal care, soap making, and cosmetic creation. Unlike other sea salts, the Dead Sea variant possesses a unique mineral composition that sets it apart and adds unparalleled value to various beauty and personal care routines.
The Unique Mineral Composition of Dead Sea Salt
Dead Sea Salt's richness isn't hyperbolic. It contains an array of beneficial minerals absent in other sea salts. Some prominent minerals include:
- Magnesium: A catalyst for cell metabolism and helps in the skin's natural repair process.
- Calcium: Essential for strengthening cell membranes and cleansing the pores.
- Potassium: Balances skin's moisture levels.
- Bromide: Soothes the skin, relieving muscle cramps and reducing inflammation.
- Sulfur: Known for its detoxifying agents, it's a natural disinfectant.
Such a mineral composition doesn't just mean wellness—it translates to tangible benefits when incorporated into personal care routines.
Dead Sea Salt in Personal Care
Over centuries, Dead Sea Salt has been a revered ingredient in personal care, often considered a luxury addition to many treatments. Its coarse texture serves as a perfect exfoliant, sloughing off dead skin cells and promoting rejuvenation. As a bath soak, it not only relaxes the muscles but also purifies the skin, drawing out impurities from deep within the pores.
Relevance in Soap Making
In the realm of artisanal soap making, Dead Sea Salt has carved a niche. When infused in soaps:
- Texture: The coarse granules provide an exfoliating texture, offering a gentle scrubbing sensation during a bath.
- Detoxification: The minerals in the salt help draw out toxins, giving the skin a fresh, cleansed feel post-wash.
- Moisture Retention: Potassium in the salt ensures skin remains hydrated and doesn't dry out post a bath.
A Stellar Ingredient in Cosmetics
Dead Sea Salt Coarse has found its way into an array of cosmetic products, underlining its versatile utility:
- Scrubs: As a natural exfoliant, it's a prime ingredient in body and face scrubs. The salt's coarse texture aids in removing dead skin, revealing a smoother complexion underneath.
- Bath Bombs: The therapeutic benefits of the salt, combined with its ability to soften water, makes it a cherished ingredient in bath bombs.
- Foot Soaks: Given its ability to relax muscles and its anti-inflammatory properties, many foot soaks incorporate Dead Sea Salt for a rejuvenating experience.
- Facial Mists: Some facial mists incorporate a hint of Dead Sea Salt, given its mineral-rich content, offering refreshment and hydration.
The Future of Dead Sea Salt in Personal Care
The rising trend of natural and organic beauty products is propelling Dead Sea Salt Coarse further into the limelight. As consumers lean towards holistic wellness, the salt, with its plethora of benefits, stands poised to be an even more integral part of personal care regimens.
The allure of Dead Sea Salt Coarse isn't just in its origin or the stories attached to the majestic Dead Sea. Its real charm lies in the tangible benefits it brings to personal care routines, soaps, and cosmetics. As the beauty world continues to evolve, embracing more natural and organic ingredients, Dead Sea Salt remains an enduring, timeless treasure.
Dead Sea Salt Coarse Uses
The coarse grains of Dead Sea salt are renowned for their therapeutic and cosmetic properties. Their unique mineral composition makes them an invaluable asset in various applications. Below is a comprehensive overview of the diverse uses of Dead Sea Salt Coarse.
Therapeutic and Wellness Applications
- Bath Soaks: Immersing in a bath enriched with Dead Sea salt coarse can help relax muscles, reduce stress, and relieve skin ailments.
- Detox Bath Blends: Combined with essential oils or other natural ingredients, they aid in flushing out toxins from the body.
- Foot Baths: Used in foot soaks to address foot ailments and offer relaxation.
- Therapeutic Wraps: In wellness centers and spas, the salt is often used in wraps for detoxification and skin rejuvenation.
Cosmetic and Personal Care
- Facial Scrubs: Acts as a natural exfoliant, helping to remove dead skin cells and rejuvenate the complexion.
- Body Exfoliants: Incorporated into body scrubs for smoother and healthier-looking skin.
- Scalp Treatments: Used in formulations to address scalp issues and promote hair health.
- Homemade Soap Formulations: Integrated into soaps for its exfoliating properties and mineral benefits.
- Skin Masks: Often combined with other natural ingredients to create masks that purify and nourish the skin.
- Homemade Bath Bombs: Dead Sea salt coarse acts as a core ingredient, enriching the bath experience.
- Salt Lamps: Some artisans use the coarse salt to craft decorative lamps that purport to purify the air and emit calming energies.
Dead Sea Salt Coarse boasts a range of applications, spanning from therapeutic treatments to personal care products. Its rich mineral content and natural properties make it a sought-after ingredient for those seeking both wellness and beauty solutions.
Dead Sea Salt Coarse Benefits
Rheumatologic Conditions - Dead Sea salts can be effective in balneotherapy of rheumatoid arthritis, psoriatic arthritis, and osteoarthritis. The minerals are absorbed while soaking, stimulating blood circulation. Common skin ailments - Research has demonstrated that skin disorders such as acne and psoriasis are relieved by regular soaking in water with added Dead Sea salt. The National Psoriasis Foundation recommends Dead Sea and Dead Sea salts as effective treatments for psoriasis. One study concluded that the high concentration of magnesium in Dead Sea salt was instrumental in improving skin hydration and reducing inflammation. Allergies - The high concentration of bromide and magnesium in the Dead Sea salt can relieve allergic reactions by cleansing and detoxifying. Skin aging - Further research into Dead Sea salt benefits has shown a 40% reduction in the depth of wrinkling.
The Dead Sea is known worldwide for its therapeutic and rejuvenating properties, largely due to its unique salt composition. Dead Sea Salt Coarse, with its mineral-rich content, offers a plethora of benefits that cater to both health and beauty. Here's a closer look at its main advantages:
Health and Therapeutic Benefits
- Improved Skin Health: Helps in treating conditions like psoriasis, eczema, and acne due to its anti-inflammatory properties and mineral content.
- Muscle Relaxation: The magnesium in the salt aids in muscle relaxation and can help alleviate muscle cramps.
- Detoxification: Assists in drawing out toxins from the body, promoting a sense of well-being and revitalization.
- Stress Reduction: The minerals play a role in soothing the nervous system, leading to reduced stress and improved sleep patterns.
- Improved Circulation: Helps enhance blood flow, promoting overall cardiovascular health.
Cosmetic and Skincare Benefits
- Natural Exfoliation: Its coarse texture serves as a natural exfoliant, sloughing off dead skin cells and revealing a brighter complexion.
- Enhanced Hydration: Helps in maintaining the skin's natural barrier, leading to better hydration and reduced skin dryness.
- Acne Reduction: Its antibacterial properties can help reduce acne breakouts and soothe irritated skin.
- Scalp Health: When used in hair treatments, it can alleviate dandruff and promote healthier hair.
Dead Sea Salt Coarse is not just any ordinary salt. Its unique blend of minerals and therapeutic properties make it an invaluable addition to health and beauty regimens. Whether you're seeking therapeutic relief or cosmetic enhancement, this salt offers a natural solution that has stood the test of time.
Dead Sea Salt vs. Epsom Salt: A Comparison
Both Dead Sea salt and Epsom salt are popular choices for those seeking therapeutic and beauty benefits. While they may seem similar in use, especially in baths, they have distinct differences in their origin, composition, and benefits. Let's delve into a comparison of these two salts to understand their unique properties and uses better.
Origin and Composition
- Dead Sea Salt: As the name suggests, Dead Sea salt is harvested from the Dead Sea, a hypersaline lake located between Jordan and Israel. It is rich in various minerals such as magnesium, calcium, potassium, and bromide.
- Epsom Salt: Epsom salt, scientifically known as magnesium sulfate, is not actually a salt but a naturally occurring mineral compound. It's named after a saline spring in Epsom, England, where it was first distilled.
Therapeutic and Beauty Benefits
- Dead Sea Salt:
- Helps in improving skin conditions like eczema, psoriasis, and acne.
- Known for its muscle-relaxing properties and can assist in alleviating muscle and joint pain.
- Enhances hydration and strengthens the skin barrier.
- Can boost overall skin health, leading to a rejuvenated appearance.
- Epsom Salt:
- Primarily known for its high magnesium content, which aids in muscle relaxation and reducing inflammation.
- Commonly used in baths to soothe muscle aches and pains.
- Assists in alleviating skin irritations and inflammations.
- Known to soothe the nervous system, promoting relaxation and stress relief.
Usage and Applications
- Dead Sea Salt: Widely used in skincare products, spa treatments, and therapeutic bath soaks. It's also a favorite for making body scrubs and other cosmetic products.
- Epsom Salt: Predominantly used for bath soaks, especially for its muscle-relaxing properties. It's also found in some beauty products and used in gardening to enhance plant growth.
While both Dead Sea salt and Epsom salt offer a range of therapeutic and beauty benefits, they differ in origin, composition, and specific advantages. Choosing between them typically depends on the desired outcome, be it skin rejuvenation, muscle relaxation, or other therapeutic needs. Each has its unique merits and can be a valuable addition to one's wellness routine.
Dead Sea Salt Bath: Dive into Therapeutic Bliss
The allure of the Dead Sea has drawn people for centuries, not just for its unique geographical features but also for its therapeutic properties. Central to its reputation is the Dead Sea salt, which when added to a bath, transforms it into a therapeutic sanctuary. Let's explore the benefits and the right way to indulge in a Dead Sea salt bath.
Benefits of a Dead Sea Salt Bath
- Skin Rejuvenation: The rich mineral content of the salt helps in revitalizing the skin, shedding dead cells, and promoting a glowing complexion.
- Relief from Skin Conditions: Known to alleviate symptoms of skin disorders like psoriasis, eczema, and acne.
- Muscle and Joint Relaxation: Provides relief from soreness, muscle tensions, and joint pain, thanks to its magnesium and potassium content.
- Stress Reduction: A warm bath with Dead Sea salt can soothe the nervous system, reduce stress, and enhance overall relaxation.
- Detoxification: The salt's minerals help in drawing out impurities from the skin, promoting a detoxified feeling.
How to Prepare a Dead Sea Salt Bath
To fully harness the benefits of a Dead Sea salt bath, it's essential to prepare it correctly.
- Fill your bathtub with warm water, ensuring it's at a comfortable temperature.
- As the tub fills, add about 1 to 2 cups of Dead Sea salt, allowing it to dissolve in the water. If you have a larger bathtub, you may need to adjust the quantity accordingly.
- Stir the water to ensure the salt is evenly distributed.
- Soak in the bath for about 20-30 minutes. This duration allows your skin to absorb the minerals and attain maximum benefits.
- After your soak, rinse off with fresh water to remove any salt residues. Follow with your regular moisturizing routine to lock in hydration.
Dead Sea salt baths are more than just a luxurious spa experience; they offer genuine therapeutic and rejuvenating benefits. While it may not be feasible for everyone to visit the Dead Sea, bringing its salt into your bath provides a convenient and effective way to indulge in its healing properties right at home.
Who is Soapgoods?
We are proud to present a diverse and extensive selection of soap making supplies including soap molds as well as melt and pour soap bases. Are you looking for something unique, something hard to find? Wondering Where to buy Witch Hazel Distillate - Alcohol Free? We are a fantastic source!
We carry it all and many other fantastic but hard to find items at great wholesale prices, we are the one-stop-shop, you can find everything you need here, even bulk Xanthan Gum Right here at Soapgoods
We know you have choices, that's why we work harder, providing better quality, faster shipping and a wide selection of items in practical sizes for any application. When you need to make a purchase and need it delivered quickly, look to us to provide you the service you need. We even have Wholesale Yogurt Powder, in small and large builds sizes, either way, you can get our best direct to consumer pricing. Plus we ship it out the next business days. and will ship the next business day.
Where else can you do all your shopping in one place? When you need to make a purchase and get it delivered quickly. Buy Zinc Oxide Powder? Right here
When you are looking for quality personal care products, cosmetics and soap making supplies, be sure to visit our online store for Acacia Gum Enjoy our premium quality ingredients and super fast shipping times.
Read our Real Reviews from Google and Bizrate
100% Real Reviews (we cannot edit, create or delete reviews) From Google, Click here -> Real SoapGoods Reviews
See more Real Reviews (we cannot edit, create or delete reviews) from Third Party Watchdog Bizrate Real SoapGoods Reviews (Click Here and Scroll Down)
Read hundreds of real testimonials from over a decade of service. SoapGoods Testimonials.
How Fast Can I get it?
We Guarantee Your order ships out the same or next business day! This means in the South East you will have your order in 1 to 3 business days, in the North East normally 3 to 4 days and in the West normally 4 to 5 days. For full details on shipping and processing times please see our expected delivery times.
These times are based on business days, not including weekends or holidays.
FedEx Delivery Map
USPS Delivery Map
Typical Delivery Times to Major US Cities
|Major Cities||Total Business Days +1 / -1|
|Alabama (AL) - Montgomery, Birmingham||1|
|Alaska (AK) - Juneau, Anchorage||7|
|Arizona (AZ) - Phoenix, Tucson||4|
|Arkansas (AR) - Little Rock, Fayetteville||2|
|California (CA) - Sacramento, Los Angeles, San Francisco, San Diego, Sacramento, San Jose||4|
|Colorado (CO) - Denver, Colorado Springs||3|
|Connecticut (CT) - Hartford, New Haven||2|
|Delaware (DE) - Dover, Wilmington, Newark||2|
|Florida (FL) - Tallahassee, Orlando, Miami, Jacksonville, Tampa, Destin||2|
|Georgia (GA) - Atlanta, Savannah, Augusta, Athens||1|
|Hawaii (HI) - Honolulu, Kailua||7|
|Idaho (ID) - Boise, Coeur d'Alene||4|
|Illinois (IL) - Springfield, Chicago, Peoria, Rockford||2|
|Indiana (IN) - Indianapolis, Fort Wayne||2|
|Iowa (IA) - Des Moines, Cedar Rapids||2|
|Kansas (KS) - Topeka, Wichita, Kansas City||2|
|Kentucky (KY) - Frankfort, Louisville, Lexington||2|
|Louisiana (LA) - Baton Rouge, New Orleans, Lafayette||2|
|Maine (ME) - Augusta, Portland, Bangor||3|
|Maryland (MD) - Annapolis, Baltimore||2|
|Massachusetts (MA) - Boston, Cambridge, Worcester||2|
|Michigan (MI) - Lansing, Detroit, Grand Rapids||2|
|Minnesota (MN) - St. Paul, Minneapolis, Duluth||3|
|Mississippi (MS) - Jackson, Biloxi, Hattiesburg||1|
|Missouri (MO) - Jefferson City, St Louis, Kansas City||2|
|Montana (MT) - Helena, Billings||4|
|Nebraska (NE) - Lincoln, Omaha||2|
|Nevada (NV) - Carson City, Las Vegas, Reno||4|
|New Hampshire (NH) - Concord, Manchester, Portsmouth||2|
|New Jersey (NJ) - Trenton, Newark, Jersey City||2|
|New Mexico (NM) - Santa Fe, Alburquerque||3|
|New York (NY) - Albany, New York, Rochester, Buffalo, Albany, Syracuse, Niagara Falls, Ithaca||3|
|North Carolina (NC) - Raleigh, Charlotte||2|
|North Dakota (ND) - Bismarck, Fargo||3|
|Ohio (OH) - Columbus, Cleveland, Cincinnati||2|
|Oklahoma (OK) - Oklahoma City, Fairview,||2|
|Oregon (OR) - Salem, Portland, Eugene||5|
|Pennsylvania (PA) - Harrisburg, Philadelphia, Pittsburgh||2|
|Rhode Island (RI) - Providence, Newport||2|
|South Carolina (SC) - Columbia, Charleston||1|
|South Dakota (SD) - Pierre, Sioux Falls, Rapid City||3|
|Tennessee (TN) - Nashville, Memphis||2|
|Texas (TX) - Austin, Houston, Dallas||3|
|Utah (UT) - Salt Lake City, St. George||3|
|Vermont (VT) - Montpelier, Burlington||3|
|Virginia (VA) - Richmond, Virginia Beach||2|
|Washington (WA) - Olympia, Seattle, Vancouver, Spokane||5|
|West Virginia (WV) - Charleston, Morgantown||2|
|Wisconsin (WI) - Madison, Milwaukee||2|
|Wyoming (WY) - Cheyenne, Jackson||4|
Disclaimer: All product descriptions and specifications provided in this description are intended as a guide only and are subject to change without notice. While we strive for accuracy, discrepancies or errors may be present. These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.