About European Spa Salt - Coarse
- Synonyms: Sea Salt, European Spa Salt, European Bath Salt, Coarse Spa Salt, Coarse Bathing Salt, European Therapeutic Salt, Coarse Mineral Bath Salt, European Wellness Salt (Coarse)
- INCI Name: Sea Salt
- CAS: 7647-14-5
- Einecs: 231-598-3
- Viscosity: Solid
- Solublity: Soluble in water
- Storage: Cool, dark dry area, air tight container preferred
- Appearance: White Crystals
- Odor: Low to no scent
- Natural: Naturally occurring
- Packaging: 1 Lb is a single bag, 5 Lb is a single bag, 25 lb is 5 x 5 lb bags, 55 lb is a single bag
- Shelf life: Suggested retest date 3 year from purchase
Usage / Benefits
- Industries: Beauty and personal care, Spa and wellness centers, Bath product manufacturing, Cosmetic formulation, Skincare product manufacturing, Massage therapy, Aromatherapy, Home DIY beauty products, Holistic health practices.
- Applications: Exfoliation, detoxification, muscle relaxation, salt bar soap making, soap texturing, bath bomb ingredient, body scrub formulation, foot soak ingredient, bath salt blends, spa treatments, mineral baths, fragrance carrier in bath products.
- Benefits: Exfoliation of dead skin cells, Muscle relaxation, Skin hydration enhancement, Detoxification of the skin, Mineral replenishment, Reduction of stress and tension, Improved circulation, Softening of the skin, Therapeutic relief from skin conditions.
- Products Uses: Salt bar soaps, exfoliating body scrubs, detoxifying bath soaks, spa treatments, mineral bath blends, foot soak formulations, bath bombs, therapeutic bath salts, skin detox products, aromatic bath products, muscle-relaxing bath additives.
- Safety: Generally safe, however keep out of eyes and do not eat.
- Cautions: Not for ingestion, keep away from pets and children who may attempt to eat.
- External Use Only: Even if food grade, we do not provide items for ingestion, all of our items are for external use only.
European Spa Salt Coarse
Solar evaporated and harvested from the pristine waters of the Mediterranean Sea. Produced using solar evaporation in a region that is free of pollution and has high evaporation rates. Thought to be the purest salts in the world.
European Spa Salts are solar evaporated and harvested from the pristine waters of the Mediterranean Sea. They are produced using the ancient method of solar evaporation in a region that is free of pollution and has high evaporation rates. European Spa Salts are one of the purest salts in the world.
In the realm of personal care, spa treatments, and cosmetics, European Spa Salt stands as a treasured component. Harvested from the pristine waters of the Mediterranean Sea, this unique salt is renowned for its purity and mineral content. The coarse version of European Spa Salt, with its larger, tactile granules, is particularly favored for specific applications. In this piece, we'll explore the distinct attributes and uses of coarse European Spa Salt in personal care, soap making, and cosmetic crafting.
Origin and Characteristics
The Mediterranean region, with its rich history and beautiful landscapes, is also home to vast salt pans where European Spa Salt is harvested. This salt is a product of both the natural evaporation process, assisted by the warm Mediterranean sun, and modern refining techniques. The result is a pure, mineral-rich salt, free of additives. Its coarse texture offers a sensory experience that's both invigorating and therapeutic.
Rich Mineral Content
One of the standout features of European Spa Salt is its mineral richness. Unlike regular table salt, which primarily contains sodium chloride, European Spa Salt boasts a mix of essential minerals like magnesium, potassium, calcium, and other trace elements. These minerals play a pivotal role in its therapeutic and cosmetic benefits.
Personal Care and Therapeutic Benefits
European Spa Salt's coarse texture combined with its mineral content offers a plethora of benefits in personal care:
- Exfoliation: The coarse granules act as a natural exfoliant, helping to slough off dead skin cells and rejuvenate the skin's surface.
- Detoxification: The minerals in the salt, especially magnesium, assist in drawing out impurities from the skin, promoting a clear, refreshed complexion.
- Relaxation: When added to bathwater, the salt not only detoxifies but also relaxes sore muscles, offering a spa-like experience at home.
Coarse European Spa Salt has found its place in the artisanal world of soap making. Here's how it's utilized:
- Salt Bars: These are a type of soap that incorporates salt for a luxurious, spa-like feel. The salt offers a gentle exfoliation and imparts a hardness to the soap bars, making them long-lasting.
- Texture and Aesthetics: The coarse granules can be sprinkled on top of soap bars before they set, adding an attractive texture and a touch of the Mediterranean to the final product.
Beyond soap making, European Spa Salt finds its way into various cosmetic formulations:
- Bath Bombs: When combined with citric acid and other ingredients, the coarse salt granules can add a fizzing sensation to bath bombs.
- Body Scrubs: Mixed with oils and other natural ingredients, the salt serves as a primary exfoliant in body scrubs, promoting smooth, radiant skin.
- Foot Soaks: Due to its detoxifying properties, it's an ideal ingredient for foot soaks, helping to soothe tired feet and soften callouses.
European Spa Salt, with its coarse texture and rich mineral content, is undeniably a gem in the world of personal care and cosmetic crafting. Its versatility, therapeutic properties, and connection to the pristine Mediterranean waters make it a sought-after ingredient for those aiming to create products that offer both luxury and tangible skin benefits. Whether you're crafting a homemade soap, whipping up a body scrub, or simply indulging in a therapeutic bath, European Spa Salt promises a touch of Mediterranean magic.
European Spa Salt Coarse Uses
Bath Soaks:European Spa Salt Coarse is popularly used in therapeutic bath soaks. Its coarse texture helps in effective exfoliation and provides a luxurious spa-like experience at home.
Exfoliation:The coarse grains of this salt act as a natural exfoliant, helping to slough off dead skin cells, promoting softer, smoother skin.
Foot Soaks:It can be dissolved in warm water to create rejuvenating foot soaks, aiding in relaxation and alleviation of sore feet.
Home Spa Treatments:European Spa Salt can be combined with essential oils, clays, or other natural ingredients to make body scrubs, bath bombs, and other spa treatments.
Relaxation:Adding European Spa Salt to your bath can aid in relaxation and stress relief. The minerals contained in the salt can promote a sense of well-being.
Salt Therapy:When used in bath soaks, European Spa Salt can offer therapeutic benefits, potentially easing muscle soreness and promoting overall body relaxation.
European Spa Salt Coarse Benefits
Natural Exfoliation:The coarse texture of European Spa Salt aids in removing dead skin cells, revealing smoother and fresher skin underneath.
Relaxation and Stress Relief:A bath infused with European Spa Salt can provide a soothing environment, helping to alleviate stress and promote relaxation.
Therapeutic Properties:The salt contains essential minerals that may assist in alleviating sore muscles and joint pain when used in a soaking bath.
Rejuvenation:Regular use in bath soaks can rejuvenate the skin, leaving it feeling refreshed and revitalized.
Detoxification:European Spa Salt baths can aid in the natural detoxification process, drawing out impurities from the skin.
Enhanced Skin Health:The minerals in the salt can help balance skin moisture levels, promote clarity, and reduce the appearance of skin irritations.
Boosted Circulation:The exfoliating action of the salt, combined with warm water, can stimulate blood flow, potentially improving overall circulation.
Who is Soapgoods?
We are proud to present a diverse and extensive selection of soap making supplies including soap molds as well as melt and pour soap bases. Are you looking for something unique, something hard to find? Wondering Where to buy Witch Hazel Distillate - Alcohol Free? We are a fantastic source!
We carry it all and many other fantastic but hard to find items at great wholesale prices, we are the one-stop-shop, you can find everything you need here, even bulk Xanthan Gum Right here at Soapgoods
We know you have choices, that's why we work harder, providing better quality, faster shipping and a wide selection of items in practical sizes for any application. When you need to make a purchase and need it delivered quickly, look to us to provide you the service you need. We even have Wholesale Yogurt Powder, in small and large builds sizes, either way, you can get our best direct to consumer pricing. Plus we ship it out the next business days. and will ship the next business day.
Where else can you do all your shopping in one place? When you need to make a purchase and get it delivered quickly. Buy Zinc Oxide Powder? Right here
When you are looking for quality personal care products, cosmetics and soap making supplies, be sure to visit our online store for Acacia Gum Enjoy our premium quality ingredients and super fast shipping times.
Read our Real Reviews from Google and Bizrate
100% Real Reviews (we cannot edit, create or delete reviews) From Google, Click here -> Real SoapGoods Reviews
See more Real Reviews (we cannot edit, create or delete reviews) from Third Party Watchdog Bizrate Real SoapGoods Reviews (Click Here and Scroll Down)
Read hundreds of real testimonials from over a decade of service. SoapGoods Testimonials.
How Fast Can I get it?
We Guarantee Your order ships out the same or next business day! This means in the South East you will have your order in 1 to 3 business days, in the North East normally 3 to 4 days and in the West normally 4 to 5 days. For full details on shipping and processing times please see our expected delivery times.
These times are based on business days, not including weekends or holidays.
FedEx Delivery Map
USPS Delivery Map
Typical Delivery Times to Major US Cities
|Major Cities||Total Business Days +1 / -1|
|Alabama (AL) - Montgomery, Birmingham||1|
|Alaska (AK) - Juneau, Anchorage||7|
|Arizona (AZ) - Phoenix, Tucson||4|
|Arkansas (AR) - Little Rock, Fayetteville||2|
|California (CA) - Sacramento, Los Angeles, San Francisco, San Diego, Sacramento, San Jose||4|
|Colorado (CO) - Denver, Colorado Springs||3|
|Connecticut (CT) - Hartford, New Haven||2|
|Delaware (DE) - Dover, Wilmington, Newark||2|
|Florida (FL) - Tallahassee, Orlando, Miami, Jacksonville, Tampa, Destin||2|
|Georgia (GA) - Atlanta, Savannah, Augusta, Athens||1|
|Hawaii (HI) - Honolulu, Kailua||7|
|Idaho (ID) - Boise, Coeur d'Alene||4|
|Illinois (IL) - Springfield, Chicago, Peoria, Rockford||2|
|Indiana (IN) - Indianapolis, Fort Wayne||2|
|Iowa (IA) - Des Moines, Cedar Rapids||2|
|Kansas (KS) - Topeka, Wichita, Kansas City||2|
|Kentucky (KY) - Frankfort, Louisville, Lexington||2|
|Louisiana (LA) - Baton Rouge, New Orleans, Lafayette||2|
|Maine (ME) - Augusta, Portland, Bangor||3|
|Maryland (MD) - Annapolis, Baltimore||2|
|Massachusetts (MA) - Boston, Cambridge, Worcester||2|
|Michigan (MI) - Lansing, Detroit, Grand Rapids||2|
|Minnesota (MN) - St. Paul, Minneapolis, Duluth||3|
|Mississippi (MS) - Jackson, Biloxi, Hattiesburg||1|
|Missouri (MO) - Jefferson City, St Louis, Kansas City||2|
|Montana (MT) - Helena, Billings||4|
|Nebraska (NE) - Lincoln, Omaha||2|
|Nevada (NV) - Carson City, Las Vegas, Reno||4|
|New Hampshire (NH) - Concord, Manchester, Portsmouth||2|
|New Jersey (NJ) - Trenton, Newark, Jersey City||2|
|New Mexico (NM) - Santa Fe, Alburquerque||3|
|New York (NY) - Albany, New York, Rochester, Buffalo, Albany, Syracuse, Niagara Falls, Ithaca||3|
|North Carolina (NC) - Raleigh, Charlotte||2|
|North Dakota (ND) - Bismarck, Fargo||3|
|Ohio (OH) - Columbus, Cleveland, Cincinnati||2|
|Oklahoma (OK) - Oklahoma City, Fairview,||2|
|Oregon (OR) - Salem, Portland, Eugene||5|
|Pennsylvania (PA) - Harrisburg, Philadelphia, Pittsburgh||2|
|Rhode Island (RI) - Providence, Newport||2|
|South Carolina (SC) - Columbia, Charleston||1|
|South Dakota (SD) - Pierre, Sioux Falls, Rapid City||3|
|Tennessee (TN) - Nashville, Memphis||2|
|Texas (TX) - Austin, Houston, Dallas||3|
|Utah (UT) - Salt Lake City, St. George||3|
|Vermont (VT) - Montpelier, Burlington||3|
|Virginia (VA) - Richmond, Virginia Beach||2|
|Washington (WA) - Olympia, Seattle, Vancouver, Spokane||5|
|West Virginia (WV) - Charleston, Morgantown||2|
|Wisconsin (WI) - Madison, Milwaukee||2|
|Wyoming (WY) - Cheyenne, Jackson||4|
Disclaimer: All product descriptions and specifications provided in this description are intended as a guide only and are subject to change without notice. While we strive for accuracy, discrepancies or errors may be present. These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
No posts found