About Peach Kernel Oil
- Synonyms: Peach Kernel Oil
- INCI Name: Prunus Persica (Peach) Kernel Oil
- CAS: 8023-98-1
- Einecs: 281-678-7
- Source (varies): China
- Viscosity: Runny liquid, not thick
- Saponification Value (SAP): 184 - 196 Typically
- Saponification Value (NAOH/oz): 0.1361 Typically
- Saponification Value (KOH/oz): 0.1917 Typically
- Storage: Cool, dark dry area, air tight container preferred
- Appearance: A Light Yellow
- Vitamins: Vitamins A & E And Polyunsaturated Fatty Acids Hence It Has High Antioxidant And Preservative Properties.
- Odor: Little to no scent
- Natural: From natural sources
- Absorption: Medium
- Extraction: Cold Pressed Oil is extracted
- Packaging: 16 oz is s single cylinder, 1 Gallon is 1 Gallon jug, 4 Gallon is 4 x 1 Gallon Containers, 420 lb is a single steel drum.
- Shelf life: 1 Year Refrigerated In A Sealed, Airtight Container.
Usage / Benefits
- Industries: Cosmetics & Personal Care, Soap Making, Spa and Wellness, Home DIY,
- Applications: Cosmetics, skincare treatments, hair care products, massage oil, anti-aging products, lip care, traditional medicine, soap making, DIY beauty recipes.
- Benefits: Moisturizing, rejuvenates skin, promotes hair shine, reduces signs of aging, softens skin, improves skin elasticity, soothes sensitive skin, acts as a carrier oil in aromatherapy, conditions lips, supports skin barrier function, rich in vitamins and fatty acids.
- Products Uses: Moisturizer for skin and lips, Carrier oil for essential oils, Ingredient in homemade skincare products like lip balms and salves, Hair conditioner, Scalp treatment, Anti-aging skincare ingredient, Treatment for dry or sensitive skin, Ingredient in massage oils, Nail and cuticle care.
- Safety: Peach Kernel Oil is generally safe, however keep out of eyes and do not eat.
- Cautions: Keep away from pets and children who may attempt to eat.
- External Use Only: Even if food grade, we do not provide items for ingestion, all of our items are for external use only.
Peach Kernel Oil
In the realm of natural oils used for skincare and beauty, peach kernel oil stands out as a relatively lesser-known yet profoundly beneficial oil. Extracted from the kernel or seed of the peach fruit, this oil has been steadily gaining attention in the personal care industry due to its myriad benefits and applications.
Origin and Extraction
The peach tree, scientifically known as Prunus persica, is native to northwest China, from where it spread to other parts of the world. The oil extracted from its kernels is a clear, pale-yellow liquid with a subtle, pleasant aroma reminiscent of the fresh fruit. The extraction process typically involves cold pressing, which ensures that the oil retains all its natural properties and benefits.
Peach kernel oil boasts a rich nutritional profile. It is a good source of polyunsaturated fatty acids, particularly linoleic acid, which is essential for maintaining skin barrier function. Additionally, it contains vitamins A and E, known antioxidants that combat free radical damage and promote skin health.
Benefits in Personal Care
The inclusion of peach kernel oil in personal care products isn't just a recent trend; it has deep-rooted historical uses in traditional skincare routines. Some of its standout benefits include:
- Moisturization: Peach kernel oil is a potent moisturizer, imparting hydration without leaving a greasy residue. This makes it ideal for products targeting dry and sensitive skin.
- Anti-Aging Properties: The antioxidants in the oil, especially vitamin E, help in reducing the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines, promoting a youthful complexion.
- Soothing Nature: Its anti-inflammatory properties can help soothe irritated skin, making it a suitable ingredient for products designed for sensitive skin types.
- Restorative: The oil aids in skin's natural regeneration process, assisting in repairing damaged skin and restoring its natural glow.
Applications in Personal Care Industry
Given its versatile nature, peach kernel oil has found its way into a variety of products in the personal care sector:
- Skincare: From creams and lotions to serums and facial oils, peach kernel oil is a favored ingredient, especially in products aiming to hydrate, soothe, and rejuvenate the skin.
- Haircare: Its moisturizing properties extend to hair care products as well. It can be found in shampoos, conditioners, and hair serums, helping to add shine, softness, and manageability to tresses.
- Massage Oils: Its lightweight nature combined with its soothing properties makes peach kernel oil a popular choice for massage oils.
- Lip Care: The oil's hydrating and restorative qualities make it a preferred ingredient in lip balms and glosses.
Environmental and Ethical Considerations
As the demand for natural and organic ingredients in personal care products rises, it's crucial to source these ingredients sustainably. Peach kernel oil, being a by-product of the peach fruit industry, leverages a part of the fruit that might otherwise go to waste. However, ensuring that the peaches are grown sustainably, without harmful pesticides and in soil-conserving ways, is essential.
In conclusion, peach kernel oil, with its beneficial properties and diverse applications, has carved a niche for itself in the personal care industry. As consumers continue to seek natural and effective ingredients in their beauty products, it's clear that peach kernel oil will continue to shine in its role as a skin-loving ingredient. Always check product labels and choose those that source their ingredients responsibly for the best of both worlds: great skincare and a healthier planet.
Peach Kernel Oil Uses
Question: What are the major uses of Peach Kernel Oil, focusing on the personal care industry?
Derived from the kernels or seeds of peaches, Peach Kernel Oil has carved its niche in the personal care sector. Its combination of moisturizing properties, rich nutrients, and light texture has positioned it as a versatile ingredient in various beauty products. Let's delve into the major uses of Peach Kernel Oil within the personal care industry:
1. Skincare Products
Peach Kernel Oil's emollient properties and rich fatty acid content make it a sought-after ingredient in skincare formulations:
- Moisturizers: It is a common ingredient in creams and lotions, imparting hydration without a greasy feel, making it especially suitable for dry and sensitive skin types.
- Serums: Its lightweight texture and anti-aging benefits, thanks to its antioxidant content, make it a favorite in facial serums targeting wrinkles and fine lines.
- Face Oils: Given its nourishing and revitalizing properties, Peach Kernel Oil is often blended with other carrier oils to create face oils that promote a radiant complexion.
2. Haircare Formulations
Peach Kernel Oil has gradually gained popularity in haircare for its ability to moisturize and enhance hair's natural shine:
- Conditioners: It helps detangle, soften, and add gloss to tresses, making it a valuable addition to hair conditioners.
- Hair Serums: Given its lightweight nature, it is often used in serums to tame frizz, enhance shine, and protect hair from environmental stressors without weighing it down.
- Hair Masks: Its deep nourishing properties make it an effective ingredient in hair masks targeting dry and damaged locks.
3. Massage Oils
The oil's light consistency combined with its soothing and moisturizing properties make it a preferred choice for massage oils. It provides a smooth glide, enhancing the massage experience while benefiting the skin.
4. Lip Care
The oil's ability to hydrate and restore makes it an ideal component in lip care products:
- Lip Balms: Peach Kernel Oil is incorporated to offer deep hydration and protect the delicate skin of the lips.
- Lip Glosses: It provides the necessary moisture while giving a glossy finish without being sticky.
Its mild aroma and non-greasy feel make Peach Kernel Oil an excellent carrier oil in aromatherapy. Essential oils are often diluted with Peach Kernel Oil before being applied to the skin or used in diffusers.
As with any natural ingredient, the quality and sourcing of Peach Kernel Oil are crucial. For optimum benefits, it's advisable to choose products that use cold-pressed, unrefined Peach Kernel Oil. Furthermore, ethically sourced and organic variants ensure that the oil is free from pesticides and other potential contaminants.
In summary, Peach Kernel Oil's multifaceted benefits and applications within the personal care sector underline its growing significance. Its natural goodness, combined with its adaptability across various product formulations, ensures its continued prominence in beauty and skincare routines.
Peach Kernel Oil Benefits
Peach Kernel Oil has excellent emollient properties, thanks to its oleic acid content. This helps to moisturize the skin, making it softer and more pliable. It helps to lock in moisture, ensuring that the skin remains hydrated over time.
2. Rich in Vitamins
Peach Kernel Oil is a good source of vitamins A and E. Vitamin A encourages healthy skin cell production, while vitamin E is a potent antioxidant that helps to protect the skin from free radical damage.
3. Gentle on Sensitive Skin
Due to its light and gentle nature, Peach Kernel Oil is often used in products designed for sensitive skin. It's less likely to irritate the skin compared to heavier oils, making it suitable for people with delicate or easily irritated skin.
4. Improves Hair Health
The same moisturizing properties that make Peach Kernel Oil beneficial for the skin also apply to the hair. It can help to hydrate the hair, reducing dryness and frizz. This results in softer, shinier, and more manageable hair.
5. Anti-Aging Properties
The antioxidants in Peach Kernel Oil, such as vitamin E, help to combat signs of aging. They protect the skin from free radical damage that can lead to premature aging, including wrinkles and fine lines.
6. Soothing and Healing
Peach Kernel Oil has been noted for its potential soothing and healing properties. It's often used in products designed to soothe dry, flaky, or irritated skin.
Peach Kernel Oil's moisturizing, vitamin-rich, and gentle nature, along with its benefits for hair health, anti-aging properties, and potential to soothe and heal the skin, make it a versatile and valuable ingredient in the personal care industry.
Question: What benefits does Peach Kernel Oil offer for skin health, especially in terms of its vitamin content?
Answer: Peach Kernel Oil is rich in essential vitamins that offer multiple benefits for skin health. These vitamins include primarily Vitamins A and E. Here's how these vitamins contribute to the benefits of Peach Kernel Oil for skin health:
1. Vitamin A
Vitamin A, also known as retinol, plays a critical role in maintaining healthy skin. It helps to stimulate the production of new skin cells, promoting a more youthful appearance. By encouraging cell turnover, Vitamin A can help to reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, improve uneven skin tone, and aid in the treatment of acne. The presence of Vitamin A in Peach Kernel Oil makes it a beneficial ingredient in anti-aging skincare products.
2. Vitamin E
Vitamin E is a potent antioxidant that helps to protect the skin from damage caused by free radicals. Free radicals can be generated through exposure to environmental stressors like sunlight and pollution, and they contribute to signs of aging such as wrinkles and fine lines. By neutralizing these free radicals, Vitamin E helps to protect the skin, promoting a healthier, more youthful complexion. It also has anti-inflammatory properties, which can help to soothe and calm irritated skin.
In addition to these vitamins, Peach Kernel Oil also contains essential fatty acids that provide further benefits for skin health. These include oleic acid and linoleic acid, which have moisturizing and healing properties.
In conclusion, thanks to its content of Vitamins A and E, along with essential fatty acids, Peach Kernel Oil offers significant benefits for skin health. It promotes a healthier, more youthful complexion, protects the skin from environmental damage, and helps to moisturize and heal the skin.
Question: Can Peach Kernel Oil be used as a carrier oil for essential oils, and if so, why is it a good choice?
Answer: Yes, Peach Kernel Oil can indeed be used as a carrier oil for essential oils. It's considered a good choice for several reasons:
1. Light Consistency
Peach Kernel Oil has a light consistency, which means it's easily absorbed by the skin without leaving a greasy residue. This makes it an excellent medium for essential oils, allowing them to be readily absorbed and their benefits fully utilized.
2. Mild Scent
The oil has a mild, neutral scent that doesn't interfere with the aroma of essential oils. This is an important feature of a good carrier oil, as it allows the therapeutic fragrance of the essential oils to be at the forefront.
3. Skin Benefits
As mentioned earlier, Peach Kernel Oil is rich in vitamins and essential fatty acids, providing its own set of skin benefits. When used as a carrier oil, it can enhance the overall benefits of the essential oils, offering a combination of nourishing, moisturizing, and protective properties.
4. Suitable for Sensitive Skin
Peach Kernel Oil is gentle and well-tolerated by most skin types, including sensitive skin. This makes it a good choice for people who may have reactions to other, heavier oils.
In conclusion, due to its light consistency, mild scent, skin benefits, and suitability for sensitive skin, Peach Kernel Oil is a highly suitable choice as a carrier oil for essential oils, enhancing their application and benefits.
Question: Can Peach Kernel Oil help in reducing the appearance of scars and fine lines due to its antioxidant properties?
Answer: Yes, Peach Kernel Oil can potentially help reduce the appearance of scars and fine lines, in part due to its antioxidant properties. Here's how:
1. Antioxidant Properties
The Vitamin E present in Peach Kernel Oil is a potent antioxidant that can help protect the skin from oxidative stress, which can accelerate skin aging and contribute to the formation of fine lines and wrinkles. By combating these free radicals, Peach Kernel Oil can help to maintain the elasticity and smoothness of the skin, thereby reducing the appearance of fine lines.
2. Skin Regeneration
The Vitamin A in Peach Kernel Oil can stimulate skin cell regeneration. This process of creating new skin cells can help to reduce the appearance of scars and fine lines over time. Furthermore, the oil's high content of essential fatty acids, particularly oleic and linoleic acids, can promote skin healing, which is beneficial in minimizing the appearance of scars.
By moisturizing the skin, Peach Kernel Oil can help to maintain the skin's elasticity and suppleness, which can reduce the appearance of fine lines and keep the skin looking youthful.
It's important to note, however, that while Peach Kernel Oil can provide these benefits, it may not completely eliminate scars and fine lines. Its effectiveness can also depend on individual skin type, the severity of the scars or fine lines, and how regularly the oil is applied. For best results, it's recommended to use the oil regularly and incorporate it into a comprehensive skincare routine.
Peach Kernel Oil and Acne-Prone Skin
Question: Is Peach Kernel Oil non-comedogenic and suitable for acne-prone skin?
Peach Kernel Oil, while not as widely discussed as some other oils in the skincare community, has properties that can be beneficial for the skin. But how does it fare for those with acne-prone skin? Let's delve into its comedogenic rating and suitability.
1. Comedogenic Rating
The comedogenic scale, which ranges from 0 to 5, rates oils and butters based on their likelihood to clog pores. Oils rated 0 are least likely to clog pores, while those rated at 5 are the most likely. Peach Kernel Oil typically has a comedogenic rating of 2. This means that while it is relatively low on the scale, there's a moderate risk of it clogging pores for some individuals.
2. Suitability for Acne-Prone Skin
Given its moderate comedogenic rating:
- Mild Acne: For those with mild acne or occasional breakouts, Peach Kernel Oil might be suitable, especially if used in moderation and in formulations where it is not the primary ingredient.
- Severe Acne: For those with more severe or cystic acne, caution is advised. It would be best to conduct a patch test or consult with a dermatologist before incorporating products containing Peach Kernel Oil into the skincare routine.
- Skin Reactivity: Everyone's skin is unique, so while one individual might not experience any breakouts using Peach Kernel Oil, another might find it comedogenic. Observing how one's skin reacts and adjusting usage accordingly is crucial.
3. Benefits for Acne-Prone Skin
Despite the concerns, Peach Kernel Oil does offer benefits that can be advantageous for acne-prone skin:
- Anti-Inflammatory: The oil possesses anti-inflammatory properties that can help soothe irritated or inflamed skin, potentially reducing redness associated with acne.
- Mild and Gentle: Peach Kernel Oil is considered to be gentle and might be less irritating than some other oils.
- Hydration: Its moisturizing properties can help combat skin dryness, which sometimes results from acne treatments.
While Peach Kernel Oil can offer various benefits, its suitability for acne-prone skin can vary based on the individual's skin type and the severity of their acne. It's essential to introduce it gradually, monitor skin reactions, and, if in doubt, seek professional advice from a dermatologist or skincare specialist.
Question: Can Peach Kernel Oil be used in the production of homemade lip balms or salves?
Answer: Yes, Peach Kernel Oil can indeed be used in the production of homemade lip balms or salves. Its beneficial properties make it an excellent ingredient for these types of products:
1. Moisturizing Properties
Peach Kernel Oil is known for its emollient properties, meaning it can help to moisturize and soften the lips. This is especially useful in lip balms or salves, which are often designed to prevent or treat dry, chapped lips.
2. Nutrient Rich
With its rich content of vitamins A and E and essential fatty acids, Peach Kernel Oil can nourish and protect the lips, helping to keep them healthy and smooth.
3. Gentle on Skin
Peach Kernel Oil is light and gentle, making it suitable even for sensitive skin. This makes it a good choice for lip balms or salves, as the skin on the lips is often more delicate than the skin on other parts of the body.
Given its mild, neutral scent, Peach Kernel Oil can blend well with other ingredients and doesn't overpower the aroma of any essential oils that might be included in your homemade lip balm or salve recipe.
Due to its moisturizing and nourishing properties, along with its gentle nature and versatility, Peach Kernel Oil can be a highly beneficial ingredient in homemade lip balms or salves, contributing to healthier, softer, and more protected lips.
Question: Can Peach Kernel Oil be used for hair care?
Yes, Peach Kernel Oil is a valuable ingredient in hair care, appreciated for its lightweight consistency, rich nutrient profile, and moisturizing properties. Let's explore the ways in which Peach Kernel Oil can benefit the hair and its various applications in hair care products.
1. Benefits for Hair
Peach Kernel Oil provides several benefits to hair:
- Moisturization: The oil penetrates the hair shaft, offering deep hydration without leaving the hair feeling greasy. This is especially beneficial for dry and brittle hair.
- Shine and Softness: Regular use of Peach Kernel Oil can impart a natural shine and softness to the hair, making it look healthy and vibrant.
- Scalp Health: The anti-inflammatory properties of Peach Kernel Oil can help soothe a dry or irritated scalp, potentially alleviating issues like dandruff.
- Frizz Control: Its moisturizing qualities can help in taming frizz and flyaways, leading to more manageable hair.
- Protection: The oil can act as a barrier, protecting hair from environmental stressors such as pollution and UV rays.
2. Applications in Hair Care Products
Given its myriad benefits, Peach Kernel Oil is found in various hair care formulations:
- Shampoos and Conditioners: Its moisturizing and soothing properties make it a desirable ingredient in shampoos and conditioners targeting dry and damaged hair.
- Hair Serums: Peach Kernel Oil is often a primary or secondary ingredient in hair serums designed to add shine, tame frizz, and protect hair from heat and environmental damage.
- Hair Masks: In deep conditioning treatments or hair masks, Peach Kernel Oil helps in delivering intense moisture and repair to stressed and chemically treated hair.
- Leave-in Conditioners: Its lightweight nature ensures that hair doesn't feel weighed down, making it a suitable ingredient in leave-in conditioners.
3. Direct Application
Aside from being an ingredient in products, Peach Kernel Oil can also be applied directly to the hair and scalp. A few drops can be massaged into the scalp for a soothing effect or applied to the hair ends to combat split ends and dryness. Furthermore, it can be used as a hot oil treatment, providing deep conditioning and promoting overall hair health.
Peach Kernel Oil's versatility and beneficial properties make it a valuable addition to hair care routines. Whether incorporated in products or used in its pure form, it offers a natural solution to various hair concerns, promoting healthier and more radiant locks.
Question: Can Peach Kernel Oil be used for hair care?
Answer: Absolutely, Peach Kernel Oil can be highly beneficial for hair care. Here are some reasons why:
Peach Kernel Oil is an excellent emollient, meaning it can help to moisturize and condition the hair. It can lock in moisture and prevent dryness, frizz, and breakage, leading to healthier, more resilient hair.
Rich in vitamins A and E and essential fatty acids, Peach Kernel Oil provides vital nutrients to the hair. These nutrients can help to nourish the hair from the inside out, promoting stronger, shinier hair.
3. Scalp Health
Thanks to its anti-inflammatory properties, Peach Kernel Oil can help to soothe a dry, irritated, or flaky scalp. Its moisturizing properties can also help to prevent scalp dryness, promoting overall scalp health.
4. Hair Growth
While more research is needed, some believe that the nutrients in Peach Kernel Oil, especially its vitamin E content, can potentially stimulate hair growth.
By moisturizing and conditioning the hair, Peach Kernel Oil can help to improve hair manageability, making it easier to detangle and style.
It's worth noting that, like with any oil, a little goes a long way when it comes to Peach Kernel Oil in hair care. It's best to start with a small amount, adding more if necessary, to avoid making the hair overly oily.
With its moisturizing, nourishing, and soothing properties, along with its potential to support hair growth and improve manageability, Peach Kernel Oil can be a beneficial addition to your hair care routine.
Question: Are there any specific fatty acids or vitamins prevalent in Peach Kernel Oil?
Answer: Yes, Peach Kernel Oil is rich in specific fatty acids and vitamins that contribute to its beneficial properties. Here's what the oil contains:
1. Fatty Acids
Peach Kernel Oil is particularly rich in oleic acid (Omega-9) and linoleic acid (Omega-6), both of which are types of monounsaturated fatty acids. These fatty acids can contribute to the oil's moisturizing and skin health-enhancing properties. Oleic acid is known for its ability to moisturize and soften, while linoleic acid can help to maintain the skin's barrier function and reduce inflammation.
The oil also contains Vitamins A and E. Vitamin A, or retinol, can help stimulate the production of new skin cells, promote a more youthful appearance, and aid in the treatment of acne. Vitamin E, a potent antioxidant, helps protect the skin from damage caused by free radicals. It also has anti-inflammatory properties, which can help soothe and calm irritated skin.
In addition to these key components, Peach Kernel Oil also contains other nutrients that can benefit the skin, such as polyphenols and phytosterols. These compounds also have antioxidant properties and can help to soothe and heal the skin.
In conclusion, Peach Kernel Oil's richness in oleic acid, linoleic acid, and Vitamins A and E, as well as other beneficial compounds, contributes to its versatility and efficacy in skincare and hair care.
Who is Soapgoods?
We are proud to present a diverse and extensive selection of soap making supplies including soap molds as well as melt and pour soap bases. Are you looking for something unique, something hard to find? Wondering Where to buy Witch Hazel Distillate - Alcohol Free? We are a fantastic source!
We carry it all and many other fantastic but hard to find items at great wholesale prices, we are the one-stop-shop, you can find everything you need here, even bulk Xanthan Gum Right here at Soapgoods
We know you have choices, that's why we work harder, providing better quality, faster shipping and a wide selection of items in practical sizes for any application. When you need to make a purchase and need it delivered quickly, look to us to provide you the service you need. We even have Wholesale Yogurt Powder, in small and large builds sizes, either way, you can get our best direct to consumer pricing. Plus we ship it out the next business days. and will ship the next business day.
Where else can you do all your shopping in one place? When you need to make a purchase and get it delivered quickly. Buy Zinc Oxide Powder? Right here
When you are looking for quality personal care products, cosmetics and soap making supplies, be sure to visit our online store for Acacia Gum Enjoy our premium quality ingredients and super fast shipping times.
Read our Real Reviews from Google and Bizrate
100% Real Reviews (we cannot edit, create or delete reviews) From Google, Click here -> Real SoapGoods Reviews
See more Real Reviews (we cannot edit, create or delete reviews) from Third Party Watchdog Bizrate Real SoapGoods Reviews (Click Here and Scroll Down)
Read hundreds of real testimonials from over a decade of service. SoapGoods Testimonials.
How Fast Can I get it?
We Guarantee Your order ships out the same or next business day! This means in the South East you will have your order in 1 to 3 business days, in the North East normally 3 to 4 days and in the West normally 4 to 5 days. For full details on shipping and processing times please see our expected delivery times.
These times are based on business days, not including weekends or holidays.
FedEx Delivery Map
USPS Delivery Map
Typical Delivery Times to Major US Cities
|Total Business Days +1 / -1
|Alabama (AL) - Montgomery, Birmingham
|Alaska (AK) - Juneau, Anchorage
|Arizona (AZ) - Phoenix, Tucson
|Arkansas (AR) - Little Rock, Fayetteville
|California (CA) - Sacramento, Los Angeles, San Francisco, San Diego, Sacramento, San Jose
|Colorado (CO) - Denver, Colorado Springs
|Connecticut (CT) - Hartford, New Haven
|Delaware (DE) - Dover, Wilmington, Newark
|Florida (FL) - Tallahassee, Orlando, Miami, Jacksonville, Tampa, Destin
|Georgia (GA) - Atlanta, Savannah, Augusta, Athens
|Hawaii (HI) - Honolulu, Kailua
|Idaho (ID) - Boise, Coeur d'Alene
|Illinois (IL) - Springfield, Chicago, Peoria, Rockford
|Indiana (IN) - Indianapolis, Fort Wayne
|Iowa (IA) - Des Moines, Cedar Rapids
|Kansas (KS) - Topeka, Wichita, Kansas City
|Kentucky (KY) - Frankfort, Louisville, Lexington
|Louisiana (LA) - Baton Rouge, New Orleans, Lafayette
|Maine (ME) - Augusta, Portland, Bangor
|Maryland (MD) - Annapolis, Baltimore
|Massachusetts (MA) - Boston, Cambridge, Worcester
|Michigan (MI) - Lansing, Detroit, Grand Rapids
|Minnesota (MN) - St. Paul, Minneapolis, Duluth
|Mississippi (MS) - Jackson, Biloxi, Hattiesburg
|Missouri (MO) - Jefferson City, St Louis, Kansas City
|Montana (MT) - Helena, Billings
|Nebraska (NE) - Lincoln, Omaha
|Nevada (NV) - Carson City, Las Vegas, Reno
|New Hampshire (NH) - Concord, Manchester, Portsmouth
|New Jersey (NJ) - Trenton, Newark, Jersey City
|New Mexico (NM) - Santa Fe, Alburquerque
|New York (NY) - Albany, New York, Rochester, Buffalo, Albany, Syracuse, Niagara Falls, Ithaca
|North Carolina (NC) - Raleigh, Charlotte
|North Dakota (ND) - Bismarck, Fargo
|Ohio (OH) - Columbus, Cleveland, Cincinnati
|Oklahoma (OK) - Oklahoma City, Fairview,
|Oregon (OR) - Salem, Portland, Eugene
|Pennsylvania (PA) - Harrisburg, Philadelphia, Pittsburgh
|Rhode Island (RI) - Providence, Newport
|South Carolina (SC) - Columbia, Charleston
|South Dakota (SD) - Pierre, Sioux Falls, Rapid City
|Tennessee (TN) - Nashville, Memphis
|Texas (TX) - Austin, Houston, Dallas
|Utah (UT) - Salt Lake City, St. George
|Vermont (VT) - Montpelier, Burlington
|Virginia (VA) - Richmond, Virginia Beach
|Washington (WA) - Olympia, Seattle, Vancouver, Spokane
|West Virginia (WV) - Charleston, Morgantown
|Wisconsin (WI) - Madison, Milwaukee
|Wyoming (WY) - Cheyenne, Jackson
Disclaimer: All product descriptions and specifications provided in this description are intended as a guide only and are subject to change without notice. While we strive for accuracy, discrepancies or errors may be present. These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
No posts found