About Matcha Green Tea Butter
- Synonyms: Matcha Green Tea Butter
- INCI Name: Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Powder
- CAS: 90320-37-9, 68334-28-1, 84650-60-2
- Einecs: 291-063-5, 269-820-6
- Solubility: Vegetable oil, Insoluble in water
- Viscosity: Soft solid butter at room temperature that melts on contact at skin temperature (if held above that point for extended period)
- Melting Point ° F: Melting point is about 110° F
- Saponification Value (SAP): 175 - 200 Typically
- Saponification Value (NAOH/oz): n/a Typically
- Saponification Value (KOH/oz): n/a Typically
- Storage: Cool, dark dry area, air tight container preferred
- Appearance: Greenish butter
- Ingredients: Matcha oil, Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil, Almond Oil
- Odor: Characterisic Matcha oil scent
- Natural: From natural sources
- Extraction: Matcha oil is extracted from grounded leaves of Camellia sinensis<
- Packaging: 1 lb and 3 lb is a single plastic resealable bag. 15 lb is 5 x 3 lb resealable bags. 55 lb is a single plastic Pail.
- Shelf life: Recommended to use within 18 months.
Usage / Benefits
- Industries: Cosmetics & Personal Care, Soap Making, Spa and Wellness, Home DIY,
- Applications: Lotions, creams, lip balms, hair conditioners, face masks, makeup products, moisturizing agent in both bar and liquid soaps, formulations for skin-healing ointments and creams, massage butters, treatments for sunburn or irritated skin, homemade skin and hair care products, balms, salves.
- Percentages: In Cold Process Soap, up to 15%, Direct Skin use 0% to 100%, melt and pour soap 1 to 2 tbs per lb of soap. Creams and lotions normally contain a minimum of at least 5% in order provide positive effects.
- Benefits: Moisturizing properties, soothing effects on irritated skin, promotes skin healing, anti-inflammatory properties, antioxidant-rich, provides relief from sunburn, supports skin elasticity, easily absorbed by the skin, non-greasy texture, suitable for all skin types, aids in reducing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
- Products Uses: Moisturizing creams and lotions, Hand and body balms, Facial masks and serums, Lip balms and lipsticks, Hair conditioners and masks, Hair styling products (like pomades or creams), Handmade soaps, Shaving creams, Sunscreen lotions, Bath bombs, Massage creams and Oils, Nail and cuticle creams, After-sun products, Baby care products (like lotions or diaper rash creams), Eye creams, Foot creams and lotions, Treatment salves and ointments, Stretch mark creams, Exfoliating scrubs (where it provides moisturizing properties), Soap bars, Pet care products, particularly fur and skin treatments.
- Safety: Matcha Green Tea Butter is generally safe, however keep out of eyes and do not eat.
- Cautions: Keep away from pets and children who may attempt to eat.
- External Use Only: Even if food grade, we do not provide items for ingestion, all of our items are for external use only.
Matcha Green Tea Butter
Immerse yourself in the timeless wisdom of the East with SoapGoods' Matcha Green Tea Butter, a precious extract of the finely grounded leaves of the esteemed Camellia sinensis. This green tea variant, cherished for its many health benefits, has been steeped in tradition for over 1200 years. Asian philosophers and poets embraced matcha in their creations, including delicacies like rolled cakes and potent elixirs. Today, matcha's rich constituents have found their way into cosmetics and toiletries, where they are revered for their skin-enhancing properties.
SoapGoods' Matcha Green Tea Butter, teeming with polyphenols, epigallocatechin gallate (EGCg), and xanthines, offers an organic solution to a variety of skin concerns. This green tea derivative plays a crucial role in protecting the skin from the ravages of time and the harmful UVB rays of the sun. Matcha's rich cache of xanthines, specifically Caffeine and Theobromine, possess potent anti-inflammatory, anti-cellulite, and anti-irritancy effects. These properties are further amplified when a non-covalent bond forms between a xanthine and polyphenol, creating a superior shield for your skin.
Adding to the potency of SoapGoods' Matcha Green Tea Butter is the dynamic antioxidant, EGCg. This extraordinary antioxidant surpasses tocopherol by 20 times and outstrips the antioxidant strength of common fruits and vegetables by a remarkable 65 times. With its relentless pursuit of free radicals, EGCg works tirelessly to guard your skin against environmental stressors.
When incorporated into body care products, soaps, facial creams, lotions, and sunscreens, SoapGoods' Matcha Green Tea Butter delivers unparalleled moisturization. Its intense hydration and restorative capabilities offer a nurturing touch to dry, damaged skin. Furthermore, it provides effective relief for various skin conditions like eczema, psoriasis, and mastalgia. Whether you're seeking to nourish your skin or heal it, SoapGoods' Matcha Green Tea Butter offers a natural, wholesome solution.
Features & Benefits at a Glance:
From being RSPO Mass Balance Certified to offering exceptional skin protection properties, SoapGoods' Matcha Green Tea Butter is packed with features and benefits that make it a must-have addition to your skincare regimen.
- RSPO Mass Balance Certified, ensuring responsible sourcing
- Potent anti-aging agent with specific activity against elastase & collagenase
- Acts as an effective remedy for acne
- Displays anti-dandruff properties, promoting a healthy scalp
- Offers relief against psoriasis, providing comfort to the skin
- Alleviates symptoms of Seborrheic Dermatitis
- Powerful anti-inflammatory agent, calming irritated skin
- Rich in antioxidants, protecting your skin from free radical damage
- Biodegradable, showing our commitment to the environment
- Acts as a natural colorant in cosmetics
- Helps restore the dermal barrier function, strengthening your skin's natural defense
- Regulates dermal moisture content, ensuring skin hydration
- Significantly reduces VOCs, adhering to and surpassing international regulations
- Forms a protective film on the skin's surface, locking in moisture
- Conditions hair, adding shine and softness
- Promotes healing of the skin, enhancing skin's regenerative abilities
- Acts as a potent moisturizing agent, preventing dryness and flaking
- Entirely natural product, free from harmful chemicals
- Derived from plants, ensuring a cruelty-free product
- Boosts skin hydration, plumping up your skin
- Provides skin protection, maintaining skin's health and vitality
- Offers anti-radical skin protection properties, neutralizing harmful radicals
Matcha Green Tea Butter Uses
Matcha Green Tea Butter is a key ingredient in various skincare products like facial creams, body lotions, and sunscreens. Its rich antioxidant properties help protect the skin against damage caused by free radicals and UVB rays.
Due to its superior moisturizing attributes, Matcha Green Tea Butter is often incorporated into the formulation of bar soaps. It aids in preserving the skin's natural moisture while providing a refreshing scent.
Massage Butters and Balms
This butter is well-loved in the formulation of massage butters and balms because of its excellent spreadability on the skin. The anti-inflammatory and skin-protecting properties of Matcha Green Tea Butter enhance the overall massage experience.
Matcha Green Tea Butter also finds a place in haircare formulations. Its nourishing properties help promote healthier and stronger hair.
With its powerful anti-aging agents, Matcha Green Tea Butter is a common component in products aiming to fight signs of aging. It helps reduce the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines.
Given its soothing properties and high content of beneficial compounds, Matcha Green Tea Butter is ideal as a carrier for treatment products targeting conditions like eczema, psoriasis, and damaged skin.
Matcha Green Tea Butter Benefits
Benefits of SoapGoods® Matcha Green Tea Butter
Matcha Green Tea Butter is rich in epigallocatechin gallate (EGCg), a potent antioxidant that is significantly stronger than most fruits and vegetables. This ingredient helps protect the skin from damage by free radicals and environmental stressors.
This butter contains anti-elastase and anti-collagenase properties that help to combat the signs of aging. It aids in reducing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, and helps to maintain the skin's elasticity and firmness.
Matcha Green Tea Butter provides effective protection against harmful UVB rays. Its ingredients also contribute to the restoration and maintenance of the skin's barrier function, promoting overall skin health.
The presence of xanthines, such as Caffeine and Theobromine, provide Matcha Green Tea Butter with anti-inflammatory properties. This makes it beneficial in soothing irritated or inflamed skin.
Matcha Green Tea Butter is an excellent moisturizer. It helps to balance dermal moisture content, promote skin hydration, and restore the skin's natural moisture barrier.
Known for its soothing effects, Matcha Green Tea Butter can be beneficial in treating conditions like eczema and psoriasis. It also promotes healing and restoration of damaged skin.
Matcha Green Tea Butter serves as a wonderful hair conditioning agent. It promotes healthier and stronger hair, and can help to reduce dandruff.
Most Asked Questions About Matcha Butter
Matcha butter, a blend of matcha green tea powder with a carrier butter, has gained popularity in skincare and health circles. Below are some frequently asked questions about this intriguing product:
1. What is Matcha Butter?
Matcha butter combines the nutrient-rich properties of matcha green tea powder with other oils to create a spreadable skincare product.
2. What are the benefits of Matcha Butter?
- Antioxidant Properties: Matcha is rich in catechins, which combat free radicals in the skin.
- Anti-Aging: Helps reduce the signs of aging due to its antioxidant content.
- Reduces Redness: Matcha has anti-inflammatory properties which can soothe irritated skin.
- Moisturizing: The carrier butter hydrates and nourishes the skin.
3. Can you eat Matcha Butter?
No, Soapgoods does not sell items for ingestrion. However in general it depends on the product. Some matcha butters are designed for culinary uses, while others are strictly for skincare. Always check the product label and ingredients.
Storage Instructions for SoapGoods® Matcha Green Tea Butter
Just like other natural butters, SoapGoods® Matcha Green Tea Butter should be stored properly to maintain its freshness and efficacy. Follow these simple storage instructions to maximize the lifespan of your Matcha Green Tea Butter.
Store in a Cool Place
Always store Matcha Green Tea Butter in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight. Excessive heat can cause the butter to melt and can degrade its beneficial properties over time.
Use an Airtight Container
Store the butter in an airtight container to protect it from exposure to air and contaminants. This can help to prevent rancidity and prolong the butter's shelf life.
Always use clean and dry utensils when handling Matcha Green Tea Butter. Avoid touching the butter directly with your hands as this can introduce bacteria and other contaminants.
If you live in a particularly warm climate or if you've opened your Matcha Green Tea Butter, it may be beneficial to store it in the refrigerator. This will help to maintain its consistency and preserve its properties.
By following these storage guidelines, you can keep your SoapGoods® Matcha Green Tea Butter fresh and effective for an extended period of time.
Is Matcha Butter Safe for Sensitive Skin?
Matcha butter, a blend of matcha green tea powder and a carrier butter, has numerous benefits due to the antioxidant-rich properties of matcha. However, when it comes to sensitive skin, there are a few considerations:
Benefits and Cautions
- Anti-Inflammatory Properties: Matcha contains anti-inflammatory agents, which can be soothing for the skin and may help reduce redness and irritation.
- Antioxidant-Rich: The antioxidants in matcha can be beneficial for skin health, but some individuals might react to them differently.
- Caffeine Content: Matcha naturally contains caffeine, which might irritate some sensitive skin types.
While many individuals, including those with sensitive skin, can benefit from matcha butter, it's always essential to conduct a patch test before applying the product extensively. If any adverse reactions like redness, itching, or swelling occur, it's best to discontinue use and consult with a dermatologist or skincare professional.
Using SoapGoods® Matcha Green Tea Butter on the Face
Absolutely! SoapGoods® Matcha Green Tea Butter can be an excellent addition to your skincare routine, especially if you have dry or sensitive skin. Matcha Green Tea Butter is rich in antioxidants, including epigallocatechin gallate (EGCg) and xanthines, which can help protect your skin from environmental damage and support its natural healing processes.
Benefits for the Face
Using Matcha Green Tea Butter on your face can provide numerous benefits, including:
- Moisturizing: Matcha Butter is highly emollient, providing deep hydration and nourishment to your skin. This can help combat dryness and flakiness, leaving your skin feeling soft and smooth.
- Anti-aging: The antioxidant content in Matcha Green Tea Butter helps to fight against the damaging effects of free radicals, which can cause signs of aging such as wrinkles and fine lines.
- Reduction of Inflammation: The natural anti-inflammatory properties of Matcha Green Tea Butter can help soothe inflamed or irritated skin, making it a good option for those with sensitive skin or conditions such as eczema or rosacea.
How to Use
Use a small amount of Matcha Butter and apply it directly to your face, ideally after cleansing and toning. Remember, a little goes a long way! As with any new skincare product, it's best to patch test first to ensure it suits your skin type.
With regular use, SoapGoods® Matcha Green Tea Butter can help promote a smoother, healthier, and more radiant complexion.
Does Matcha Butter have a natural SPF?
While some natural butters may offer minimal sun-blocking properties, it's not sufficient for sun protection. It's always best to use a dedicated sunscreen.
How long does Matcha Butter last?
Store-bought versions will have an expiration date. Homemade versions generally last several months if stored properly, but always check for changes in smell or consistency.
Who is Soapgoods?
We are proud to present a diverse and extensive selection of soap making supplies including soap molds as well as melt and pour soap bases. Are you looking for something unique, something hard to find? Wondering Where to buy Witch Hazel Distillate - Alcohol Free? We are a fantastic source!
We carry it all and many other fantastic but hard to find items at great wholesale prices, we are the one-stop-shop, you can find everything you need here, even bulk Xanthan Gum Right here at Soapgoods
We know you have choices, that's why we work harder, providing better quality, faster shipping and a wide selection of items in practical sizes for any application. When you need to make a purchase and need it delivered quickly, look to us to provide you the service you need. We even have Wholesale Yogurt Powder, in small and large builds sizes, either way, you can get our best direct to consumer pricing. Plus we ship it out the next business days. and will ship the next business day.
Where else can you do all your shopping in one place? When you need to make a purchase and get it delivered quickly. Buy Zinc Oxide Powder? Right here
When you are looking for quality personal care products, cosmetics and soap making supplies, be sure to visit our online store for Acacia Gum Enjoy our premium quality ingredients and super fast shipping times.
Read our Real Reviews from Google and Bizrate
100% Real Reviews (we cannot edit, create or delete reviews) From Google, Click here -> Real SoapGoods Reviews
See more Real Reviews (we cannot edit, create or delete reviews) from Third Party Watchdog Bizrate Real SoapGoods Reviews (Click Here and Scroll Down)
Read hundreds of real testimonials from over a decade of service. SoapGoods Testimonials.
How Fast Can I get it?
We Guarantee Your order ships out the same or next business day! This means in the South East you will have your order in 1 to 3 business days, in the North East normally 3 to 4 days and in the West normally 4 to 5 days. For full details on shipping and processing times please see our expected delivery times.
These times are based on business days, not including weekends or holidays.
FedEx Delivery Map
USPS Delivery Map
Typical Delivery Times to Major US Cities
|Major Cities||Total Business Days +1 / -1|
|Alabama (AL) - Montgomery, Birmingham||1|
|Alaska (AK) - Juneau, Anchorage||7|
|Arizona (AZ) - Phoenix, Tucson||4|
|Arkansas (AR) - Little Rock, Fayetteville||2|
|California (CA) - Sacramento, Los Angeles, San Francisco, San Diego, Sacramento, San Jose||4|
|Colorado (CO) - Denver, Colorado Springs||3|
|Connecticut (CT) - Hartford, New Haven||2|
|Delaware (DE) - Dover, Wilmington, Newark||2|
|Florida (FL) - Tallahassee, Orlando, Miami, Jacksonville, Tampa, Destin||2|
|Georgia (GA) - Atlanta, Savannah, Augusta, Athens||1|
|Hawaii (HI) - Honolulu, Kailua||7|
|Idaho (ID) - Boise, Coeur d'Alene||4|
|Illinois (IL) - Springfield, Chicago, Peoria, Rockford||2|
|Indiana (IN) - Indianapolis, Fort Wayne||2|
|Iowa (IA) - Des Moines, Cedar Rapids||2|
|Kansas (KS) - Topeka, Wichita, Kansas City||2|
|Kentucky (KY) - Frankfort, Louisville, Lexington||2|
|Louisiana (LA) - Baton Rouge, New Orleans, Lafayette||2|
|Maine (ME) - Augusta, Portland, Bangor||3|
|Maryland (MD) - Annapolis, Baltimore||2|
|Massachusetts (MA) - Boston, Cambridge, Worcester||2|
|Michigan (MI) - Lansing, Detroit, Grand Rapids||2|
|Minnesota (MN) - St. Paul, Minneapolis, Duluth||3|
|Mississippi (MS) - Jackson, Biloxi, Hattiesburg||1|
|Missouri (MO) - Jefferson City, St Louis, Kansas City||2|
|Montana (MT) - Helena, Billings||4|
|Nebraska (NE) - Lincoln, Omaha||2|
|Nevada (NV) - Carson City, Las Vegas, Reno||4|
|New Hampshire (NH) - Concord, Manchester, Portsmouth||2|
|New Jersey (NJ) - Trenton, Newark, Jersey City||2|
|New Mexico (NM) - Santa Fe, Alburquerque||3|
|New York (NY) - Albany, New York, Rochester, Buffalo, Albany, Syracuse, Niagara Falls, Ithaca||3|
|North Carolina (NC) - Raleigh, Charlotte||2|
|North Dakota (ND) - Bismarck, Fargo||3|
|Ohio (OH) - Columbus, Cleveland, Cincinnati||2|
|Oklahoma (OK) - Oklahoma City, Fairview,||2|
|Oregon (OR) - Salem, Portland, Eugene||5|
|Pennsylvania (PA) - Harrisburg, Philadelphia, Pittsburgh||2|
|Rhode Island (RI) - Providence, Newport||2|
|South Carolina (SC) - Columbia, Charleston||1|
|South Dakota (SD) - Pierre, Sioux Falls, Rapid City||3|
|Tennessee (TN) - Nashville, Memphis||2|
|Texas (TX) - Austin, Houston, Dallas||3|
|Utah (UT) - Salt Lake City, St. George||3|
|Vermont (VT) - Montpelier, Burlington||3|
|Virginia (VA) - Richmond, Virginia Beach||2|
|Washington (WA) - Olympia, Seattle, Vancouver, Spokane||5|
|West Virginia (WV) - Charleston, Morgantown||2|
|Wisconsin (WI) - Madison, Milwaukee||2|
|Wyoming (WY) - Cheyenne, Jackson||4|