About Cedarwood Himalayan Essential Oil
- Botanical Name: Cedrus deodora
- Origin: India
- Plant Part: Wood
- Plant Description: Himalayan Cedarwood is a tall, evergreen tree up to 50 m high, occasionally more. It grows extensively on the slopes of the Himalayas in northern India, Pakistan and Afghanistan. Color: Yellowish to brownish yellow viscous liquid.
- Extraction Method: Steam Distilled
- Aromatic Fragrance: Cedarwood Himalayan has a dry woody aroma, slightly camphoraceous, smoky, balsamic, very subtle with a hint of spice.
- Aromatic Strength: Strong
- Note: Middle
- Blends Well with: Rosewood, Bergamot, Cypress, Cassia, Jasmine, Juniper, Neroli, Labdanum, Frankincense, Clary Sage, Vetiver, Rosemary, Ylang-ylang.
- Consistency: Thin
- Natural: This essential oil is from a natural source
- Color: Yellowish to brownish yellow viscous liquid.
- Packaging: The 1/2 Oz, 2 Oz and 4 Oz each come in a single amber bottle. The 1 Lb size is in a steel canister, 10 Lb is either a single steel can or several steel canisters
Usage / Benefits
- Products Uses:
- Storage: Cool, dark dry area, air tight container preferred
- Safety: Generally safe, however keep out of eyes and do not eat.
- Cautions: Not for ingestion, keep away from pets and children who may attempt to eat.
- External Use Only: Even if food grade, we do not provide items for ingestion, all of our items are for external use only.
Cedarwood Himalayan Essential Oil
Extracted from the majestic cedar trees found in the Himalayan mountains, Cedarwood Himalayan Essential Oil is a celebrated aromatic gem. Revered for its deeply grounding and rich woody aroma, this essential oil has been a cornerstone in various personal care, soap making, and cosmetic preparations for ages.
Characteristics of Cedarwood Himalayan Essential Oil
Cedarwood Himalayan Essential Oil is obtained primarily through the steam distillation of the wood chips and sawdust from the Himalayan cedar tree. The oil has a clear to pale yellow hue and exudes a woody, sweet, and slightly balsamic aroma. This scent is often described as warmer and softer compared to other cedarwood varieties, capturing the essence of the Himalayan forests.
Personal Care Applications
Given its soothing aroma and therapeutic properties, Cedarwood Himalayan Essential Oil has earned a coveted spot in numerous personal care products:
- Skin Care: Known for its astringent and antiseptic properties, this oil can be a boon for skin. It may help balance oil production, aiding in the management of both dry and oily skin conditions. Moreover, its gentle soothing properties can be beneficial for calming irritated or inflamed skin.
- Hair Care: Many shampoos and hair products incorporate Cedarwood Himalayan Essential Oil, given its potential benefits for the scalp. It can help in balancing scalp oils, potentially minimizing issues like dandruff. Furthermore, its invigorating scent can provide a refreshing hair washing experience.
- Body Care: The oil is a popular addition to body lotions and creams. Its moisturizing properties can help maintain skin hydration, leaving it feeling soft and supple.
The Art of Soap Making
For artisanal soap makers and enthusiasts, Cedarwood Himalayan Essential Oil is a favorite:
- Scent Profile: Its warm, woody aroma provides a grounding base note in soap blends, complementing other fragrances and enhancing the overall scent profile.
- Texture and Feel: Beyond the scent, the oil can impart a smooth texture to soaps, making them luxurious to the touch.
- Color: Although the oil itself is clear to pale yellow, it can influence the final color of the soap, often lending a creamy hue to the finished product.
Cosmetic Crafting with Cedarwood Himalayan Essential Oil
In the realm of cosmetics, Cedarwood Himalayan Essential Oil has found its niche:
- Perfumes: As a base note, this oil provides depth and longevity to perfumes. Its aroma, evoking the serenity of Himalayan forests, adds a unique character to fragrance compositions.
- Facial Serums and Oils: Given its potential skin benefits, it's not uncommon to find this oil in facial serums and oil blends, where it can provide nourishment while enchanting the senses.
- Makeup Products: While not as prevalent in makeup, the oil's skin-soothing properties can be beneficial in certain makeup products, especially those intended for sensitive skin.
Cedarwood Himalayan Essential Oil's versatile aroma makes it a popular choice for blending:
- Its woody base pairs harmoniously with citrus oils like bergamot or orange, creating a refreshing and balanced blend.
- When combined with floral notes such as jasmine or ylang-ylang, the resultant aroma can be both grounding and uplifting.
- It also melds well with other woody or resinous oils like patchouli, sandalwood, or frankincense, enhancing the richness of the scent.
The allure of Cedarwood Himalayan Essential Oil is undeniable. Its multifaceted applications, spanning personal care, soap making, and cosmetics, highlight its intrinsic value. As we delve deeper into the world of essential oils, it becomes evident that Cedarwood Himalayan Essential Oil, with its unique scent profile and benefits, stands tall, reminiscent of the majestic Himalayan cedar trees from which it originates.
Uses of Cedarwood Himalayan Essential Oil
Distilled from the wood of the Cedar tree grown in the majestic Himalayan mountains, Cedarwood Himalayan Essential Oil offers a unique, warm, and woody aroma. Its versatility and rich scent profile make it a sought-after essential oil in various domains, ranging from personal care to holistic practices.
Personal Care and Beauty
Cedarwood Himalayan Essential Oil's attributes extend far beyond its pleasant scent, making it a cherished component in personal care and beauty:
- Skin Care: Recognized for its astringent properties, this oil can be advantageous for skin. It's believed to balance sebum production, proving beneficial for both oily and dry skin types. Additionally, its antiseptic properties can aid in preventing skin issues and promoting a clearer complexion.
- Hair and Scalp: The oil's soothing qualities make it a popular choice for scalp treatments. By potentially regulating sebum production, it may help address concerns like dandruff and itchy scalp. Additionally, its scent adds a refreshing note to hair care products.
- Relaxation and Massage: When incorporated into massage oils, Cedarwood Himalayan Essential Oil can provide a deeply relaxing experience. Its aroma, combined with its potential skin-soothing properties, ensures a luxurious and calming massage session.
The therapeutic potential of Cedarwood Himalayan Essential Oil is harnessed extensively in aromatherapy:
- Stress and Anxiety: When diffused, the oil's grounding aroma can help mitigate feelings of stress, anxiety, and tension, promoting a serene environment.
- Sleep and Relaxation: The oil's calming properties can assist in setting the stage for a restful night. A few drops in a diffuser or on a pillow can pave the way for deeper relaxation and improved sleep quality.
- Meditation: Many meditation practitioners value the grounding effects of Cedarwood Himalayan Essential Oil. Its scent can aid in centering the mind and establishing a meditative state.
Soap and Candle Making
The world of artisan crafts, especially soap and candle making, has embraced Cedarwood Himalayan Essential Oil for its distinct aroma and characteristics:
- Signature Scent: The oil imparts a warm, woody aroma to soaps and candles, providing an earthy base note that resonates well with many other fragrances.
- Texture: In soap making, the oil can potentially influence the texture of the soap, making it smoother and more luxurious to the touch.
- Ambiance: Candles infused with this oil can transform the ambiance of a space, making it more calming and grounded, reminiscent of a walk through Himalayan woods.
Blending and Perfumery
Cedarwood Himalayan Essential Oil's unique aroma profile lends itself well to blending:
- Complementary Oils: This oil beautifully complements citrus oils like grapefruit or lemon, balancing their zesty notes. It also pairs seamlessly with floral oils such as lavender or geranium, creating well-rounded blends.
- Perfumery: As a base note, it offers longevity and depth to perfumes. Its distinct scent, echoing the tranquility of Himalayan forests, adds a touch of exoticness to fragrance concoctions.
Unveiling the myriad uses of Cedarwood Himalayan Essential Oil reveals its timeless appeal. Whether it's personal care, aromatherapy, artisanal crafts, or perfumery, this oil's presence is undeniable. Its grounding aroma, combined with its plethora of potential benefits, firmly establishes Cedarwood Himalayan Essential Oil as an indispensable component in various domains.
Main Benefits of Cedarwood Himalayan Essential Oil
Cedarwood Himalayan Essential Oil, distilled from the majestic cedar trees found in the Himalayan region, is more than just a fragrant essence. With its warm, woody aroma, this oil has been historically cherished for a multitude of benefits. Let's delve into the primary advantages this aromatic treasure bestows.
The therapeutic attributes of Cedarwood Himalayan Essential Oil are wide-ranging, making it a staple in traditional and modern holistic practices alike:
- Stress Reduction: When diffused or inhaled, the calming scent of Cedarwood Himalayan Essential Oil can help alleviate feelings of stress, anxiety, and mental fatigue, promoting mental clarity and tranquility.
- Promotion of Restful Sleep: For those battling insomnia or seeking a more restful night's sleep, this oil can be a natural aid. Its sedative properties might help calm the mind and prepare the body for deep rest.
- Respiratory Relief: The oil is often used for its potential expectorant properties, which can support respiratory health by helping clear phlegm and congestion.
Personal Care Advantages
In the realm of personal care, Cedarwood Himalayan Essential Oil offers a multitude of benefits:
- Skin Health: The antiseptic properties of the oil can be beneficial in treating minor wounds and preventing infections. Its astringent nature can also help tighten the skin, possibly reducing the appearance of aging and benefiting acne-prone skin.
- Hair and Scalp Care: Enriched with potential antifungal and antibacterial properties, the oil may help combat dandruff and scalp infections. Moreover, its potential to stimulate circulation could promote healthier hair growth.
- Relaxing Massages: When used as a massage oil, it not only soothes the skin but also offers relaxation to sore muscles and tension-laden areas, aiding overall relaxation.
Aromatherapy and Emotional Well-being
The oil's profound impact in aromatherapy is undeniable, especially concerning emotional well-being:
- Grounding and Centering: The grounding aroma of Cedarwood Himalayan Essential Oil can aid in meditation, helping individuals feel more centered and connected to the earth.
- Mood Enhancement: Its scent can act as a mood enhancer, potentially elevating feelings of happiness and reducing feelings of irritability or anger.
- Enhanced Concentration: By promoting mental clarity and reducing feelings of fatigue, the oil might help enhance concentration and focus.
Antimicrobial and Pest Repellant Properties
Cedarwood Himalayan Essential Oil also offers benefits beyond personal care and aromatherapy:
- Natural Repellant: Historically, cedarwood has been used as a natural insect repellant. The oil's specific compounds can deter moths, mosquitoes, and other pests, making it a natural alternative to synthetic repellants.
- Antifungal and Antibacterial: Some studies have suggested that Cedarwood Himalayan Essential Oil has antifungal and antibacterial properties, potentially making it useful in addressing certain fungal and bacterial issues.
From the serene forests of the Himalayas, the Cedarwood Himalayan Essential Oil brings along a treasure trove of benefits. Its diverse advantages, ranging from personal care to emotional well-being and beyond, highlight its esteemed position in traditional and contemporary practices. Whether employed for its therapeutic attributes, integrated into personal care routines, or utilized for its repellant properties, Cedarwood Himalayan Essential Oil is undoubtedly a multifaceted marvel of nature.
Principal Constituents of Cedarwood Himalayan Essential Oil
Cedarwood Himalayan Essential Oil, derived from the cedar trees of the Himalayas, possesses a unique chemical profile that is responsible for its aroma and therapeutic properties. The intricate blend of constituents grants this oil its distinct characteristics and benefits.
Main Chemical Constituents
The primary compounds present in Cedarwood Himalayan Essential Oil have been studied and identified for their unique properties:
- α-Cedrene: This is one of the primary sesquiterpenes found in Cedarwood Himalayan Essential Oil. α-Cedrene contributes significantly to the oil's characteristic woody aroma.
- Cedrol: Another major component, cedrol, has been linked with the sedative properties often associated with cedarwood oils. Its presence may play a role in the oil's ability to promote relaxation and alleviate stress.
- Thujopsene: This compound, though found in smaller amounts, plays a role in the oil's overall chemical profile, contributing to its aromatic and therapeutic qualities.
- β-Himachalene: Present in several essential oils, β-Himachalene has been recognized for its potential anti-inflammatory properties, adding another layer of therapeutic benefits to Cedarwood Himalayan Essential Oil.
While the above constituents play a significant role, Cedarwood Himalayan Essential Oil also contains various minor compounds that enrich its profile:
- δ-Cadinene: This sesquiterpene hydrocarbon can contribute to the oil's potential antifungal properties.
- γ-Eudesmol and α-Eudesmol: These two compounds, though present in minor quantities, can play a role in the oil's overall aromatic and therapeutic profile.
Each constituent, be it major or minor, plays an integral role in defining the properties and benefits of Cedarwood Himalayan Essential Oil. It's the harmonious interplay of these compounds that makes this oil a revered entity in aromatherapy and holistic practices. By understanding its chemical composition, one gains deeper insight into its multifaceted applications and benefits.
Effects of Cedarwood Himalayan Essential Oil on Pets
General Safety Concerns
When considering the use of Cedarwood Himalayan Essential Oil around pets, it's important to proceed with caution. While the oil is generally considered safe for humans, animals have different physiological responses to essential oils. In some cases, exposure to the oil could lead to irritation or adverse reactions.
Some pet owners have found that Cedarwood Himalayan Essential Oil can be beneficial for their animals, especially in the realm of relaxation and stress reduction. The calming and grounding effects that the oil has on humans have also been observed in pets, particularly dogs and cats, when used in moderation and proper dilution.
It's crucial to understand the correct application methods when using Cedarwood Himalayan Essential Oil for pets. For instance, the oil should never be applied directly to the animal's skin without proper dilution. Some pet owners choose to diffuse the oil in a well-ventilated area, allowing their pets to inhale it indirectly, while others may apply diluted oil to specific areas as recommended by a veterinarian.
Before incorporating Cedarwood Himalayan Essential Oil into your pet's routine, consult with a veterinarian, especially if your pet has preexisting medical conditions or is pregnant. A healthcare professional can provide guidance on safe application methods and proper dilution rates.
Risks and Precautions
When using Cedarwood Himalayan Essential Oil around pets, especially small animals or those with pre-existing health conditions, be cautious of the potential for respiratory distress or skin irritation. Signs of a negative reaction may include excessive scratching, changes in behavior, or difficulty breathing. If any of these symptoms occur, it's crucial to discontinue use and seek veterinary care immediately.
While Cedarwood Himalayan Essential Oil has potential benefits for pets, it's essential to approach its use with a sense of responsibility and care. Always consult with veterinary professionals, adhere to safety guidelines, and closely monitor your pet's reaction to ensure a safe and beneficial experience.
Aromatherapy and Cedarwood Himalayan Essential Oil
Calming and Grounding Effects
In the world of aromatherapy, Cedarwood Himalayan Essential Oil holds a special place for its calming and grounding effects. The rich, woody aroma is often described as earthy and slightly sweet, making it an ideal choice for creating a tranquil atmosphere. Many people use it to relieve stress, improve focus, and encourage a sense of inner peace.
Use in Diffusers and Inhalers
One of the most common ways to enjoy the benefits of this essential oil in aromatherapy is through diffusion. Whether used in a traditional oil burner or a modern ultrasonic diffuser, just a few drops can fill a room with its comforting scent. Personal inhalers infused with Cedarwood Himalayan Essential Oil are also popular for on-the-go relief from stress or anxiety.
Blending with Other Oils
Cedarwood Himalayan Essential Oil blends well with a variety of other essential oils, enhancing its therapeutic effects. It pairs wonderfully with oils like lavender for relaxation, eucalyptus for clearer breathing, and citrus oils for an uplifting aroma. This versatility makes it a staple in many aromatherapy practices.
Another common application is its use in massage oils. Often mixed with a carrier oil and perhaps other essential oils, Cedarwood Himalayan Essential Oil enhances the massage experience by helping to relax tense muscles and soothe the mind. Its calming properties can provide a holistic experience that targets both physical and emotional well-being.
Psychological and Emotional Benefits
Many aromatherapists and users believe that Cedarwood Himalayan Essential Oil has the power to balance emotions. It's often recommended for use during meditation or yoga practices to enhance focus and deepen the state of relaxation. The oil's aroma is thought to have a grounding effect that helps in balancing emotional states, reducing feelings of anger, and promoting mental clarity.
With its multifaceted applications and effects, Cedarwood Himalayan Essential Oil is a cherished asset in aromatherapy. Its long history of use for emotional and psychological well-being is complemented by modern practices that continue to explore its potential for creating a harmonious balance between the mind and body.
Historical Background of Cedarwood Himalayan Essential Oil
Ancient Civilizations and Early Uses
The Cedrus deodara tree, the source of Cedarwood Himalayan Essential Oil, has a rich history that dates back thousands of years. Native to the mountain ranges of the Himalayas, this tree was considered sacred and was used in various religious and spiritual practices. The wood was often used in construction, particularly in building temples, due to its durability and aromatic properties.
In ancient Ayurvedic practices, Cedarwood Himalayan Essential Oil was highly valued for its therapeutic properties. Although its usage in this context often extended to medicinal applications, it was also used for cosmetic and personal care purposes such as skin treatments and hair care. It was believed that the oil could balance bodily energies and was incorporated into ointments, lotions, and balms.
Trade and Cultural Exchange
The unique benefits and applications of Cedarwood Himalayan Essential Oil were not confined to the Himalayan region. The oil was traded along ancient routes and made its way to different parts of Asia, the Middle East, and even Europe. It was used in perfumery and incense, and its preserving qualities made it sought-after for embalming and other preservation techniques.
In modern times, the oil has experienced a resurgence in popularity, especially in the realms of aromatherapy and personal care. New extraction methods have made it more accessible, and ongoing research continues to validate some of its traditional uses. Nowadays, Cedarwood Himalayan Essential Oil is a common ingredient in a variety of products ranging from skincare items to fragrances.
The Sustainable Element
As awareness grows regarding sustainable practices, Cedarwood Himalayan Essential Oil has come into focus for being a relatively eco-friendly option. The tree from which it is sourced grows in abundance in the Himalayan region, and responsible harvesting methods ensure that the ecological impact is minimized.
Overall, Cedarwood Himalayan Essential Oil has transcended its ancient roots to become a versatile and valuable component in modern personal care and cosmetic products. Its historical significance adds a layer of depth to its current applications, making it not just a functional ingredient, but also a bridge to ancient wisdom and traditional practices.
Additional Safety Concerns of Cedarwood Himalayan Essential Oil
Concentration and Topical Use
While Cedarwood Himalayan Essential Oil is considered generally safe for topical applications, it must be properly diluted with a carrier oil before use. Applying the concentrated essential oil directly to the skin can result in irritation, rashes, or burns. A patch test is highly recommended to rule out potential allergic reactions or sensitivities.
Pregnancy and Lactation
Due to its potent properties, Cedarwood Himalayan Essential Oil is not recommended for use during pregnancy or lactation. Certain compounds in the oil can be too strong for the developing fetus or a nursing child. If you are pregnant or breastfeeding, it is crucial to consult healthcare professionals before incorporating this essential oil into your routine.
Children and Sensitive Skin
Children and individuals with sensitive or compromised skin should exercise caution when it comes to using Cedarwood Himalayan Essential Oil. The oil's potent constituents can be too harsh for delicate or sensitive skin and may cause adverse reactions.
Interactions with Medication
While generally considered safe when used as intended, Cedarwood Himalayan Essential Oil can interact with certain medications. This can alter the effectiveness of the drugs or lead to unwanted side effects. If you are on medication, it's advisable to consult your healthcare provider to avoid any potential interactions.
Inhalation and Respiratory Concerns
When used in aromatherapy or in diffusers, Cedarwood Himalayan Essential Oil is generally considered safe for inhalation. However, those with respiratory conditions like asthma or chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD) should exercise caution. The oil's strong aroma may potentially irritate respiratory passages or trigger symptoms.
Storage and Expiry
Cedarwood Himalayan Essential Oil should be stored in a cool, dark place, away from direct sunlight and heat. Proper storage is crucial for maintaining its efficacy and minimizing the risks of degradation or spoilage, which can make the oil more irritating or less effective.
Given the above considerations, it is clear that while Cedarwood Himalayan Essential Oil has a range of beneficial applications, a prudent approach towards its usage is essential. Consulting healthcare professionals and adhering to established guidelines can mitigate risks and ensure a safer experience.
The Artisan's Choice for Soap and Cosmetic Ingredients
In the expansive world of online retail, there exists a unique niche for hobbyists and professionals alike: soap and cosmetic making. One standout in this niche is our store, SoapGoods.com.
SoapGoods is an online-only retailer that has carved out a space in the market by catering to the specific needs of those passionate about handcrafted soap, skincare, and cosmetics. Offering an array of high-quality ingredients and supplies, SoapGoods aims to be a one-stop-shop for everything needed to create personal care items, from the basic to the most intricate.
The product range at SoapGoods is vast and encompasses a wide variety of categories. Here are some of the main ones:
- Oils and Butters: Fundamental to soap-making, oils and butters like olive oil pomace, coconut oil 76, shea butter refined, and cocoa butter natural provide the base for many formulations. Each oil or butter possesses unique properties, be it moisturizing capabilities, lathering quality, or hardness.
- Essential Oils and Fragrance Oils: To give handmade soaps and cosmetics their distinctive scents, SoapGoods offers a diverse selection of essential oils derived from natural plants and fragrance oils which are more complex, synthetic scents.
- Additives: From natural clays and botanicals to exfoliating agents like pumice and walnut shell, these additives help enhance the texture, appearance, and benefits of the final product.
- Colorants: SoapGoods provides a range of pigments, dyes, and micas, allowing crafters to achieve the perfect hue for their creations.
- Molds and Equipment: Beyond ingredients, SoapGoods stocks a variety of tools and equipment. Silicone molds, thermometers, pH testers, and more ensure that hobbyists and professionals can craft their products with precision.
- Packaging Supplies: For those looking to sell or gift their creations, the store offers an assortment of packaging materials, including bottles, jars and shrink wraps.
Quality and Sourcing
One of the standout features of SoapGoods is its commitment to quality. Many products are sourced to ensure they are non-GMO, and from reputable sources. After 20 years in the industry, we have been able to find the highest quality sources at fair prices. This dedication to quality resonates with a clientele that values natural and ethical ingredients.
Shopping on SoapGoods.com is a seamless experience. The site is intuitively designed, making product searches straightforward. Clear product descriptions, accompanied by high-resolution images, make it easier for shoppers to discern the right products for their needs. Moreover, the site often features customer reviews, which offer insights and real-world experiences with the products.
Shipping and Customer Service
With efficient shipping options and the fastest shipping in the industry, SoapGoods ensures that customers receive their orders in a timely manner. Their commitment to customer satisfaction is also evident in their attentive customer service, ready to address any queries or concerns.
FedEx Delivery Map
USPS Delivery Map
Typical Delivery Times to Major US Cities
|Major Cities||Total Business Days +1 / -1|
|Alabama (AL) - Montgomery, Birmingham||1|
|Alaska (AK) - Juneau, Anchorage||7|
|Arizona (AZ) - Phoenix, Tucson||4|
|Arkansas (AR) - Little Rock, Fayetteville||2|
|California (CA) - Sacramento, Los Angeles, San Francisco, San Diego, Sacramento, San Jose||4|
|Colorado (CO) - Denver, Colorado Springs||3|
|Connecticut (CT) - Hartford, New Haven||2|
|Delaware (DE) - Dover, Wilmington, Newark||2|
|Florida (FL) - Tallahassee, Orlando, Miami, Jacksonville, Tampa, Destin||2|
|Georgia (GA) - Atlanta, Savannah, Augusta, Athens||1|
|Hawaii (HI) - Honolulu, Kailua||7|
|Idaho (ID) - Boise, Coeur d'Alene||4|
|Illinois (IL) - Springfield, Chicago, Peoria, Rockford||2|
|Indiana (IN) - Indianapolis, Fort Wayne||2|
|Iowa (IA) - Des Moines, Cedar Rapids||2|
|Kansas (KS) - Topeka, Wichita, Kansas City||2|
|Kentucky (KY) - Frankfort, Louisville, Lexington||2|
|Louisiana (LA) - Baton Rouge, New Orleans, Lafayette||2|
|Maine (ME) - Augusta, Portland, Bangor||3|
|Maryland (MD) - Annapolis, Baltimore||2|
|Massachusetts (MA) - Boston, Cambridge, Worcester||2|
|Michigan (MI) - Lansing, Detroit, Grand Rapids||2|
|Minnesota (MN) - St. Paul, Minneapolis, Duluth||3|
|Mississippi (MS) - Jackson, Biloxi, Hattiesburg||1|
|Missouri (MO) - Jefferson City, St Louis, Kansas City||2|
|Montana (MT) - Helena, Billings||4|
|Nebraska (NE) - Lincoln, Omaha||2|
|Nevada (NV) - Carson City, Las Vegas, Reno||4|
|New Hampshire (NH) - Concord, Manchester, Portsmouth||2|
|New Jersey (NJ) - Trenton, Newark, Jersey City||2|
|New Mexico (NM) - Santa Fe, Alburquerque||3|
|New York (NY) - Albany, New York, Rochester, Buffalo, Albany, Syracuse, Niagara Falls, Ithaca||3|
|North Carolina (NC) - Raleigh, Charlotte||2|
|North Dakota (ND) - Bismarck, Fargo||3|
|Ohio (OH) - Columbus, Cleveland, Cincinnati||2|
|Oklahoma (OK) - Oklahoma City, Fairview,||2|
|Oregon (OR) - Salem, Portland, Eugene||5|
|Pennsylvania (PA) - Harrisburg, Philadelphia, Pittsburgh||2|
|Rhode Island (RI) - Providence, Newport||2|
|South Carolina (SC) - Columbia, Charleston||1|
|South Dakota (SD) - Pierre, Sioux Falls, Rapid City||3|
|Tennessee (TN) - Nashville, Memphis||2|
|Texas (TX) - Austin, Houston, Dallas||3|
|Utah (UT) - Salt Lake City, St. George||3|
|Vermont (VT) - Montpelier, Burlington||3|
|Virginia (VA) - Richmond, Virginia Beach||2|
|Washington (WA) - Olympia, Seattle, Vancouver, Spokane||5|
|West Virginia (WV) - Charleston, Morgantown||2|
|Wisconsin (WI) - Madison, Milwaukee||2|
|Wyoming (WY) - Cheyenne, Jackson||4|
Disclaimer: All product descriptions and specifications provided in this description are intended as a guide only and are subject to change without notice. While we strive for accuracy, discrepancies or errors may be present. These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.