About Chamomile German Essential Oil
- Synonyms: German Chamomile Oil, Blue Chamomile Essential Oil, Matricaria Chamomilla Oil, Chamomilla Recutita Oil, Hungarian Chamomile Oil
- Botanical Name: Matricaria Chamomila L
- Origin: Morocco
- Plant Part: Flower Head
- Plant Description: The plant grows to 90-125 cm high with very hairy leaves and tubular yellow flowers, surrounded by white ligulets.
- Extraction Method: Steam Distilled
- Aromatic Fragrance: Chamomile Moroccan has a sweetish-warm, spicy, herbaceous odor.
- Aromatic Strength: Strong
- Note: Middle
- Blends Well with: Geranium, lavender, patchouli, rose, benzoin, orange blossom, bergamot, marjoram, lemon, ylang ylang, jasmine, clary sage and labdanum.
- Consistency: Medium
- Natural: This essential oil is from a natural source
- Color: Bluish Green
- Packaging: The 1/2 Oz, 2 Oz and 4 Oz each come in a single amber bottle. The 1 Lb size is in a steel canister, 10 Lb is either a single steel can or several steel canisters
Usage / Benefits
- Industries: Aromatherapy, Cosmetics and Skincare, Herbal Medicine, Food and Beverage, Pharmaceutical, Pet Care, Spa and Wellness, Perfumery, Soap Making, Nutraceuticals
- Applications: Skin Care Products, Anxiety Relief, Anti-inflammatory Treatments, Sleep Aids, Aromatherapy Diffusers, Massage Oils, Herbal Teas, Food Flavoring, Wound Care, Pet Calming Products, Bath Products, Perfumes, Hair Care Products, Antispasmodic Treatments, Digestive Aids
- Benefits: Anti-inflammatory Properties, Calming Effects, Skin Soothing, Antioxidant Benefits, Pain Relief, Anti-bacterial Activity, Promotes Sleep, Reduces Anxiety, Aids Digestion, Muscle Relaxation, Boosts Immune System, Natural Allergy Relief, Mood Enhancer, Wound Healing, Antispasmodic Properties
- Products Uses: Facial Creams and Serums, Soothing Lotions, Calming Sprays, Aromatherapy Diffuser Blends, Massage Oils, Herbal Teas, Relaxing Bath Soaks, Sleep-inducing Pillow Sprays, Pet Calming Products, Topical Wound Ointments, Stress Relief Candles, Hair Conditioners, Foot Soaks, Digestive Aids, Insect Bite Treatments, Natural Perfumes, Muscle Rubs, Anti-itch Creams, Anxiety-relief Roll-ons
- Storage: Cool, dark dry area, air tight container preferred
- Safety: Generally safe, however keep out of eyes and do not eat.
- Cautions: Not for ingestion, keep away from pets and children who may attempt to eat.
- External Use Only: Even if food grade, we do not provide items for ingestion, all of our items are for external use only.
About Chamomile German Essential Oil
Chamomile German Essential Oil is extracted from the flowers of the Matricaria chamomilla plant, native to Europe and some parts of Asia. It is one of the most popular and versatile essential oils used in various applications, especially in personal care and cosmetic products. Its use dates back to ancient civilizations, where it was prized for its calming and soothing properties.
The extraction process commonly employs steam distillation, capturing the delicate floral scent and potent compounds beneficial for skin and hair care. The oil is light blue to deep blue in color, with a rich, sweet, and herbaceous aroma.
Rich in Beneficial Compounds
Chamomile German Essential Oil is high in compounds such as chamazulene, alpha-bisabolol, and other flavonoids. These natural compounds contribute to its anti-inflammatory, anti-irritant, and antioxidant properties, making it a favorite in skincare formulations.
Applications in Personal Care
This essential oil is widely used in skincare products such as creams, lotions, and serums. Its anti-inflammatory properties make it an excellent choice for reducing redness, irritation, and signs of aging. It is commonly incorporated into products for sensitive or problematic skin, including those designed to treat conditions like eczema and rosacea.
In the realm of hair care, Chamomile German Essential Oil can be found in shampoos, conditioners, and hair masks. Its calming properties help soothe irritated scalps, and its nourishing elements can enhance the natural shine and health of hair.
Applications in Soap Making
Soap makers often add Chamomile German Essential Oil to cold-process and melt-and-pour soap formulations for its pleasant scent and skincare benefits. The oil's anti-inflammatory properties can make the finished soap beneficial for users with sensitive or dry skin.
Liquid Soaps and Body Washes
In liquid soap and body wash formulas, the essential oil provides not just fragrance but also contributes to a luxurious, soothing bathing experience. Its calming aroma can turn a simple bath into a relaxing ritual.
Applications in Cosmetic Making
It's not uncommon to find Chamomile German Essential Oil in cosmetics like foundations, concealers, and primers. The oil's soothing properties can help prevent skin irritation that might occur from wearing makeup for extended periods.
In the world of perfumery, Chamomile German Essential Oil is valued for its rich, floral, and slightly herbaceous scent. It acts as a middle note in perfumes, blending well with other essential oils like lavender, rose, and geranium.
Home Spa Products
For those who enjoy creating their own personal care items, this essential oil is a popular choice for DIY bath bombs, salt scrubs, and body butters. It offers a gentle, nourishing touch to homemade formulations.
While this may not strictly fall under personal care, the calming and relaxing aroma of Chamomile German Essential Oil is often utilized in aromatherapy blends designed to alleviate stress, improve mood, and promote a sense of well-being.
As one can see, Chamomile German Essential Oil serves multiple functions across a broad range of personal care and cosmetic applications. Its versatility, coupled with its soothing and beneficial properties, makes it a must-have in many formulation cabinets.
Uses of Chamomile German Essential Oil
Chamomile German Essential Oil, derived from the blossoms of the Matricaria recutita plant, has been treasured for centuries due to its myriad of therapeutic and cosmetic applications. Its deep blue hue, attributed to the compound azulene, makes it visually distinctive from Roman chamomile oil, and it carries a sweet, herbaceous aroma. Let's delve into the diverse uses of this aromatic essence.
Chamomile German Essential Oil holds a prominent place in aromatherapy and natural health practices:
- Anti-inflammatory Properties: Renowned for its soothing effects, this oil can help reduce skin irritations, redness, and swelling, making it a common choice for conditions like eczema or rosacea.
- Relaxation and Sleep: Its calming properties can aid in reducing anxiety, stress, and insomnia. A few drops in a diffuser or a warm bath can promote relaxation and pave the way for a restful night's sleep.
- Pain Relief: It is believed to alleviate headaches, migraines, and muscle pains. Massaging diluted chamomile oil onto the affected areas can provide relief.
- Digestive Aid: Historically, Chamomile German oil has been used to treat various digestive upsets, including indigestion, nausea, and gas.
Cosmetic and Beauty Uses
With its gentle nature, Chamomile German Essential Oil is a beloved component in various cosmetic formulations:
- Skin Care: Its anti-inflammatory and antioxidant-rich profile can rejuvenate the skin, combat acne, and restore its natural glow. It's often found in moisturizers, serums, and face masks.
- Hair Care: It can enhance hair's natural shine, soften, and soothe scalp irritations. Many organic shampoos and conditioners incorporate chamomile for its therapeutic benefits.
- Perfumery: The oil's rich and herbaceous aroma is appreciated in natural perfumes and body sprays, often blended with other floral or citrus oils for a rounded fragrance profile.
Its gentle efficacy extends beyond personal care:
- Room Fresheners: Diffused chamomile oil not only fills rooms with a calming scent but can also reduce airborne bacteria.
- Natural Cleaning: Its antibacterial properties can be harnessed in homemade cleaning solutions for surfaces and floors.
Cautions and Considerations
While Chamomile German Essential Oil is generally considered safe for most people, certain precautions should be observed:
- Dilution: As with most essential oils, it's crucial to dilute Chamomile German oil with a carrier oil before direct skin application to avoid irritations.
- Pregnancy and Nursing: Consultation with a healthcare professional is advised before using this or any essential oil during pregnancy or while nursing.
- Allergic Reactions: Allergy to plants in the Asteraceae family, which includes chamomile, could hint at potential sensitivity to the oil. It's recommended to conduct a patch test before extensive use.
Embracing the natural world's offerings, Chamomile German Essential Oil is a testament to nature's ability to heal, soothe, and rejuvenate. Its uses span from therapeutic interventions to enhancing beauty regimens and even finding its way into households as a cleaner and aromatic wonder. By integrating this oil into daily life, one can harness the benefits of a tradition that dates back to ancient civilizations. Always ensure its use is approached with knowledge and respect for the best and safest results.
Main Benefits of Chamomile German Essential Oil
Chamomile German Essential Oil, with its characteristic deep blue color and sweet, herbaceous scent, offers a treasure trove of benefits that have made it a staple in both traditional and modern therapeutic practices. Originating from the Matricaria recutita plant, this essential oil not only stands out for its distinctive hue, attributed to the compound azulene, but also for its potent therapeutic profile. Let's explore the primary benefits of this precious oil.
Therapeutic and Healing Benefits
For centuries, Chamomile German Essential Oil has been hailed for its medicinal properties, some of which include:
- Anti-inflammatory Effects: This oil is renowned for its potent anti-inflammatory properties, helping alleviate skin inflammations, redness, and associated discomfort. Conditions such as eczema, rosacea, and sunburn can benefit from its soothing effects.
- Pain Alleviation: It possesses natural analgesic properties, making it effective in easing headaches, migraines, joint pains, and muscle soreness. The oil's compounds can provide relief by reducing inflammation and soothing the affected areas.
- Calming and Sedative Qualities: Recognized for its calming effects on the nervous system, it aids in combating stress, anxiety, and insomnia. By promoting relaxation, it can facilitate better sleep and overall well-being.
- Support for Digestive Health: Its antispasmodic properties help relax muscle contractions, especially in the intestines, thereby assisting with digestive issues like indigestion, gas, or bloating.
Skincare and Cosmetic Advantages
Chamomile German Essential Oil offers a plethora of benefits for the skin:
- Skin Revitalization: Rich in antioxidants, this oil fights off free radicals, thus reducing signs of aging and rejuvenating the skin. Its ability to promote cell regeneration also aids in faster healing of minor wounds and cuts.
- Acne Treatment: Thanks to its antibacterial properties, it can target acne-causing bacteria, reducing breakouts and promoting clearer skin.
- Soothing Irritated Skin: Its calming nature makes it an ideal choice for reducing skin irritations, whether from allergies, environmental factors, or chemical reactions.
- Enhanced Hair Health: Its anti-inflammatory qualities can soothe scalp irritations, and its moisturizing properties can lead to softer, shinier hair.
Mood and Psychological Benefits
Its effects are not merely skin-deep:
- Mood Enhancement: The oil's aromatic compounds can uplift mood, driving away feelings of sadness or depressive tendencies. It is often used in aromatherapy sessions to instill a sense of peace and positivity.
- Stress Relief: The calming nature of Chamomile German Essential Oil makes it a perfect companion for those battling stress or anxiety, promoting a sense of calm and tranquility.
Antimicrobial and Immunity-Boosting Benefits
Its protective properties are noteworthy:
- Antimicrobial Action: It exhibits antibacterial and antifungal properties, helping combat various pathogens and infections.
- Strengthened Immunity: Regular use can bolster the immune system, making the body more resilient against common illnesses and infections.
Chamomile German Essential Oil, with its broad spectrum of benefits, is a valuable addition to anyone's natural wellness toolkit. From addressing physical discomforts and beautifying the skin to fortifying the mind against stressors and enhancing mood, its positive effects are multifaceted. Its historical significance and continued relevance in contemporary practices bear testimony to its efficacy and versatility. As with any essential oil, it's crucial to use Chamomile German Essential Oil judiciously, ensuring proper dilution and being aware of any potential skin sensitivities or allergic reactions.
Principal Constituents of Chamomile German Essential Oil
Chamomile German Essential Oil, derived from the Matricaria recutita plant, is renowned for its therapeutic qualities and unique blue hue. The oil's distinct composition plays a pivotal role in its extensive benefits. Let's delve into the primary constituents that make Chamomile German Essential Oil a sought-after choice in various therapeutic applications.
The deep blue color of Chamomile German Essential Oil can be attributed to the presence of azulene. This organic compound is known for its powerful anti-inflammatory and soothing properties, making the oil highly beneficial for skin irritations, sunburns, and inflammations. Azulene is not present in the fresh chamomile flower but is produced during the distillation process.
A major constituent of this oil, α-bisabolol (also known as levomenol), is recognized for its significant anti-irritant, anti-inflammatory, and antimicrobial properties. It aids in the healing of wounds, promotes skin health, and also plays a role in the oil's delicate, sweet aroma.
Chamazulene, closely related to azulene, imparts the characteristic blue color to the oil. Like azulene, chamazulene is renowned for its anti-inflammatory properties and is known to be gentle on the skin.
This sesquiterpene is another constituent present in Chamomile German Essential Oil. It possesses anti-inflammatory and antispasmodic properties, contributing to the oil's efficacy in treating digestive and skin concerns.
Chamomile German Essential Oil also contains a myriad of other compounds in smaller concentrations, including cineole, farnesol, and pinene. These compounds further enhance the oil's therapeutic profile, providing additional antioxidant, antimicrobial, and anti-inflammatory effects.
The holistic composition of Chamomile German Essential Oil is what grants it a versatile range of applications. From skincare and cosmetics to medicinal and aromatherapeutic uses, its rich array of constituents ensures that the oil remains a valuable asset in natural and holistic health practices. However, when using Chamomile German Essential Oil or any essential oil, it's essential to ensure it's sourced from reputable vendors to guarantee purity and authenticity.
Chamomile German Essential Oil and Pets
Chamomile German Essential Oil is derived from the German chamomile plant, known for its calming and anti-inflammatory properties. While its effects on humans are widely recognized, it's important to consider the potential impact of this essential oil on pets, such as dogs and cats.
First and foremost, not all essential oils are safe for pets. Cats, in particular, are highly sensitive to many types of oils due to the lack of certain liver enzymes needed for metabolization. Even in dogs, essential oils should be used with caution and ideally under the guidance of a veterinary professional. Always dilute Chamomile German Essential Oil before application.
While chamomile is generally considered safe for dogs when used appropriately, the same cannot be said for cats. Essential oils are highly concentrated and could lead to toxic effects. Signs of toxicity can include vomiting, diarrhea, and lethargy.
Benefits for Pets
Assuming that you've consulted a veterinarian and have determined that Chamomile German Essential Oil is appropriate for your pet, there are several potential benefits. These include calming effects, which can be particularly useful for pets with anxiety or hyperactivity issues. The anti-inflammatory properties can also be helpful for dogs with skin irritations or minor wounds.
Dosage and Application
It's essential to get the dosage right to avoid potential toxicity. Generally, a couple of drops diluted in a carrier oil like coconut oil can be applied to the skin, or diffused in the air. Oral administration should be strictly under veterinary guidance.The use of Chamomile German Essential Oil in pets can offer both potential benefits and risks. While its calming and anti-inflammatory properties can provide relief for certain conditions, improper use can lead to toxicity, especially in cats. Always consult a qualified veterinarian before introducing any new treatment to your pet's regimen to ensure their safety and well-being.
Aromatherapy Aspects of Chamomile German Essential Oil
Chamomile German Essential Oil, with its sweet, herbaceous aroma and myriad therapeutic properties, has secured its position as a staple in the world of aromatherapy. Aromatherapy is the practice of using essential oils to promote health and well-being, and Chamomile German Essential Oil's rich profile makes it an ideal choice for various applications in this domain.
Calming and Sedative Properties
One of the primary reasons for its popularity in aromatherapy is its profound calming effect on the mind and body. Inhaling the aroma of Chamomile German Essential Oil can help alleviate feelings of stress, anxiety, and restlessness. Its natural sedative properties can also assist those struggling with sleep disorders or insomnia, promoting restful sleep and relaxation.
Using this oil in aromatherapy sessions can uplift the mood and mitigate feelings of depression or sadness. Its gentle, soothing scent fosters an environment of peace and positivity, making it particularly beneficial for meditation and mindfulness practices.
Reduction of Physical Discomfort
When diffused or inhaled, Chamomile German Essential Oil can provide relief from physical ailments such as headaches, migraines, or sinus congestion. Its anti-inflammatory and analgesic properties become apparent as it assists in reducing pain and discomfort.
Enhancing Overall Well-being
The holistic benefits of Chamomile German Essential Oil, when introduced into aromatherapy, support overall well-being. Whether it's bolstering the immune system, reducing inflammation, or simply creating an ambiance of tranquility, the oil has myriad applications that contribute to holistic health.
Integrating Chamomile German Essential Oil into aromatherapy routines can be as simple as adding a few drops to a diffuser or incorporating it into massage oils. Its adaptability ensures it can be blended with other essential oils, such as lavender or bergamot, to enhance its therapeutic effects. However, it's crucial to ensure the oil's purity and authenticity by sourcing it from reputable vendors. Its gentle nature, combined with its potent therapeutic properties, makes Chamomile German Essential Oil a favored choice among aromatherapists and holistic health practitioners alike.
What is the History of Chamomile German Essential Oil?
The history of Chamomile German Essential Oil is steeped in tradition, folklore, and medicinal practices that span several cultures and many centuries. This fragrant essential oil, extracted from the German Chamomile plant (Matricaria chamomilla), has its roots in ancient civilizations, including those of Egypt, Greece, and Rome.
Early Uses in Ancient Civilizations
One of the earliest records of its use comes from Egypt, where chamomile was dedicated to their gods for its healing properties. In ancient Egypt, it was primarily used as a treatment for fever and was often referred to as a "cure-all" for various ailments. The Romans used chamomile to flavor beverages and as incense, in addition to its medicinal applications.
Medieval Period and Beyond
During the medieval era, chamomile gained prominence in traditional European medicine. It was commonly used in various forms, including teas, salves, and even packed into sachets for its aromatic properties. Apothecaries of the time had various preparations of chamomile for treating conditions like digestive issues, skin ailments, and nervous system disorders.
With the advent of modern science, the properties of Chamomile German Essential Oil have been studied more rigorously. Although the essential oil is a more recent innovation compared to the traditional use of the chamomile plant, it has rapidly gained importance in aromatherapy, cosmetics, and personal care products. Its soothing and anti-inflammatory properties make it a popular ingredient in skincare, and it's also often used for its calming, relaxing effects in aromatherapy.
Chamomile in Popular Culture
In addition to its medicinal and therapeutic uses, chamomile has been ingrained in popular culture as well. It is often featured in literature as a calming agent, and various myths and folklore tales mention chamomile as a magical herb with the power to ward off evil spirits or bring good fortune.
Today, Chamomile German Essential Oil continues to be revered for its myriad uses, from personal care products to aromatherapeutic applications, embodying a history rich in cultural significance and medicinal utility.
Are There Additional Safety Concerns with Chamomile German Essential Oil?
While Chamomile German Essential Oil is generally considered safe and well-tolerated, especially when compared to other types of essential oils, there are still some safety precautions to be aware of.
Can it Cause Allergic Reactions?
One of the primary concerns is the potential for allergic reactions. Chamomile is part of the Asteraceae family, which also includes ragweed, marigolds, and chrysanthemums. If you have allergies to plants in this family, it is advisable to perform a patch test or consult with a healthcare provider before using products that contain this essential oil.
Is it Safe for Pregnant or Nursing Women?
Another cautionary note is related to pregnant and nursing women. While there isn't conclusive research indicating that Chamomile German Essential Oil is unsafe for this demographic, it's generally best to consult a healthcare provider for personalized advice.
Should it Be Diluted?
This essential oil is potent and should be diluted before application to the skin. Using it in concentrated form can lead to skin irritation, redness, and even burns. It is generally recommended to dilute it with a carrier oil like jojoba or almond oil before topical application.
Is it Phototoxic?
Chamomile German Essential Oil is not known to be phototoxic, but it's always a good practice to avoid direct sunlight on areas where you have applied any essential oil, at least until you know how your skin reacts.
Is Ingestion Safe?
Ingesting essential oils is generally not recommended without the guidance of a qualified healthcare provider. Even though chamomile is commonly used in herbal teas, the essential oil is much more concentrated and should not be ingested unless under professional supervision.
In summary, while Chamomile German Essential Oil is generally considered safe, caution should be exercised to avoid potential allergic reactions, and proper dilution methods should be followed. As always, it's best to consult a healthcare provider for personalized advice, especially if you are pregnant, nursing, or have known allergies.
Why is German Chamomile Essential Oil Blue?
The blue color of German Chamomile Essential Oil is primarily due to a compound called chamazulene. This compound is not present in the fresh chamomile flower itself but is produced during the process of steam distillation of the plant's floral parts.
What Makes Chamazulene Special?
Chamazulene is renowned for its anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties, making it valuable in a range of wellness and skincare applications. It is this compound that not only gives the oil its characteristic blue hue but also contributes to some of its most beneficial properties, such as its calming effects on the skin and potential to relieve irritation.
Is the Color an Indicator of Quality?
While the blue color can be indicative of the presence of chamazulene, it should not be used as the sole metric for determining the quality of the oil. Other factors, such as the method of extraction, the purity of the oil, and the absence of additives, also play crucial roles in determining the overall quality.
Does the Blue Color Affect the Oil's Application?
Generally, the blue color does not negatively affect the application of the oil in wellness and skincare products. However, it's worth noting that the color could stain fabrics or surfaces if the oil is not properly diluted or if it is applied in large quantities.
The Artisan's Choice for Soap and Cosmetic Ingredients
In the expansive world of online retail, there exists a unique niche for hobbyists and professionals alike: soap and cosmetic making. One standout in this niche is our store, SoapGoods.com.
SoapGoods is an online-only retailer that has carved out a space in the market by catering to the specific needs of those passionate about handcrafted soap, skincare, and cosmetics. Offering an array of high-quality ingredients and supplies, SoapGoods aims to be a one-stop-shop for everything needed to create personal care items, from the basic to the most intricate.
The product range at SoapGoods is vast and encompasses a wide variety of categories. Here are some of the main ones:
- Oils and Butters: Fundamental to soap-making, oils and butters like olive oil pomace, coconut oil 76, shea butter refined, and cocoa butter natural provide the base for many formulations. Each oil or butter possesses unique properties, be it moisturizing capabilities, lathering quality, or hardness.
- Essential Oils and Fragrance Oils: To give handmade soaps and cosmetics their distinctive scents, SoapGoods offers a diverse selection of essential oils derived from natural plants and fragrance oils which are more complex, synthetic scents.
- Additives: From natural clays and botanicals to exfoliating agents like pumice and walnut shell, these additives help enhance the texture, appearance, and benefits of the final product.
- Colorants: SoapGoods provides a range of pigments, dyes, and micas, allowing crafters to achieve the perfect hue for their creations.
- Molds and Equipment: Beyond ingredients, SoapGoods stocks a variety of tools and equipment. Silicone molds, thermometers, pH testers, and more ensure that hobbyists and professionals can craft their products with precision.
- Packaging Supplies: For those looking to sell or gift their creations, the store offers an assortment of packaging materials, including bottles, jars and shrink wraps.
Quality and Sourcing
One of the standout features of SoapGoods is its commitment to quality. Many products are sourced to ensure they are non-GMO, and from reputable sources. After 20 years in the industry, we have been able to find the highest quality sources at fair prices. This dedication to quality resonates with a clientele that values natural and ethical ingredients.
Shopping on SoapGoods.com is a seamless experience. The site is intuitively designed, making product searches straightforward. Clear product descriptions, accompanied by high-resolution images, make it easier for shoppers to discern the right products for their needs. Moreover, the site often features customer reviews, which offer insights and real-world experiences with the products.
Shipping and Customer Service
With efficient shipping options and the fastest shipping in the industry, SoapGoods ensures that customers receive their orders in a timely manner. Their commitment to customer satisfaction is also evident in their attentive customer service, ready to address any queries or concerns.
FedEx Delivery Map
USPS Delivery Map
Typical Delivery Times to Major US Cities
|Total Business Days +1 / -1
|Alabama (AL) - Montgomery, Birmingham
|Alaska (AK) - Juneau, Anchorage
|Arizona (AZ) - Phoenix, Tucson
|Arkansas (AR) - Little Rock, Fayetteville
|California (CA) - Sacramento, Los Angeles, San Francisco, San Diego, Sacramento, San Jose
|Colorado (CO) - Denver, Colorado Springs
|Connecticut (CT) - Hartford, New Haven
|Delaware (DE) - Dover, Wilmington, Newark
|Florida (FL) - Tallahassee, Orlando, Miami, Jacksonville, Tampa, Destin
|Georgia (GA) - Atlanta, Savannah, Augusta, Athens
|Hawaii (HI) - Honolulu, Kailua
|Idaho (ID) - Boise, Coeur d'Alene
|Illinois (IL) - Springfield, Chicago, Peoria, Rockford
|Indiana (IN) - Indianapolis, Fort Wayne
|Iowa (IA) - Des Moines, Cedar Rapids
|Kansas (KS) - Topeka, Wichita, Kansas City
|Kentucky (KY) - Frankfort, Louisville, Lexington
|Louisiana (LA) - Baton Rouge, New Orleans, Lafayette
|Maine (ME) - Augusta, Portland, Bangor
|Maryland (MD) - Annapolis, Baltimore
|Massachusetts (MA) - Boston, Cambridge, Worcester
|Michigan (MI) - Lansing, Detroit, Grand Rapids
|Minnesota (MN) - St. Paul, Minneapolis, Duluth
|Mississippi (MS) - Jackson, Biloxi, Hattiesburg
|Missouri (MO) - Jefferson City, St Louis, Kansas City
|Montana (MT) - Helena, Billings
|Nebraska (NE) - Lincoln, Omaha
|Nevada (NV) - Carson City, Las Vegas, Reno
|New Hampshire (NH) - Concord, Manchester, Portsmouth
|New Jersey (NJ) - Trenton, Newark, Jersey City
|New Mexico (NM) - Santa Fe, Alburquerque
|New York (NY) - Albany, New York, Rochester, Buffalo, Albany, Syracuse, Niagara Falls, Ithaca
|North Carolina (NC) - Raleigh, Charlotte
|North Dakota (ND) - Bismarck, Fargo
|Ohio (OH) - Columbus, Cleveland, Cincinnati
|Oklahoma (OK) - Oklahoma City, Fairview,
|Oregon (OR) - Salem, Portland, Eugene
|Pennsylvania (PA) - Harrisburg, Philadelphia, Pittsburgh
|Rhode Island (RI) - Providence, Newport
|South Carolina (SC) - Columbia, Charleston
|South Dakota (SD) - Pierre, Sioux Falls, Rapid City
|Tennessee (TN) - Nashville, Memphis
|Texas (TX) - Austin, Houston, Dallas
|Utah (UT) - Salt Lake City, St. George
|Vermont (VT) - Montpelier, Burlington
|Virginia (VA) - Richmond, Virginia Beach
|Washington (WA) - Olympia, Seattle, Vancouver, Spokane
|West Virginia (WV) - Charleston, Morgantown
|Wisconsin (WI) - Madison, Milwaukee
|Wyoming (WY) - Cheyenne, Jackson
Disclaimer: All product descriptions and specifications provided in this description are intended as a guide only and are subject to change without notice. While we strive for accuracy, discrepancies or errors may be present. These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.